BY GELISH

Gelish soak-off gel polish applies like polish and cures in a led lamp in 30 seconds, or 2 minutes in traditional uv lamps. Gelish stays on nails for up to 3 weeks with no chipping or peeling, and soaks completely off in only 10-15 minutes. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Melissa P.
Love the color, it’s so vibrant. Gelish polish tends to last at least a week, if not a week and a half on my fingernails. I love using this polish. It takes longer than regular polish since you have to use the UV/LED light and do a base, color and top coat, but it’s worth the long lasting color on my nails.
Kristen M.
Waterford, MI
Such a great color! It’s super bright pink! You could manage with one coat but I prefer two to really get the best color. It’s a little thicker than some other brands and not sheer so you don’t have to wait through tons of coats to get a solid cover on the nail. Perfectly pink!
Lindsey A.
This is such a fun pink color! As a nail tech I have worked with many different gel polishes and like each of them for different reasons. Gelish is a great value for the color selection And is easy to apply. Not too thick.
Alyssa R.
Coeur d'Alene
My favorite pink!! Everyone needs this color in their collection. It usually comes in every bundle package with gelish. But for good reason. It’s such a pretty pink! I say buy it! Don’t question it. Just get it. You won’t regret it!
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
Great color and at first it was a wonderful formula, but the longer I have it the worse the consistency gets. I have other brands that were purchased at the same time and have not deteriorated in the same way.
Maria G.
Buildable nail polish. Would max off at about 2 layers as you do have to add a top coat. Would recommend putting a base coat ahead of time so that it can last longer.
Liz P.
I got this color in the gelish kit that I purchased with the lamp. It typically isn’t a color that I would have purchased alone, however, I do have to say it is so pretty when it’s on! I would recommend this color for spring or summer.
Kala G.
Westland, MI
Harmony Gelish soak off polish literally will last forever! The color is vibrant the entire time they live last the best out of the ones that I've used with very very minimal chipping if any at all!
Kristi D.
San Diego, CA
This is the best brand of gel polish. I use it at home and it still lasts as long as it would in the salon. It takes some practice because gel polish does set differently than regular polish
Amanda P.
Love this color! It goes on so pretty. I usually put on two coats to get good coverage! Definitely a favorite! Will buy again when I run out!