Harmony Gelish UV Soak Off Gel Polish Go Girl uploaded by Kayla H.

BY GELISH

This color gel is conveniently designed by "Gelish by Harmony" with a twist cap and applicator brush, apply like polishes, and cured under UV lamp. Color gels are meant to use on natural nails. These products are made to satisfy natural-nail wearers... see more...

Alexzandra P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a nice thin consitency, but it has opauqe coverage. It layers nicely cures quickly and has a decent shelf life. Only down side is this polish does need a gel base coat and top coat to last and look beautiful
Kelani B.
Very fun color! It’s bright and happy and I love to wear it when I go on vacation! It comes in a good sized bottle that lasts a long time and goes on smoothly! I would definitely buy again!
Kayla H.
Ozone , AR
Love love Gelish polish. The colors are so true to color and it lasts for 2 weeks and I keep my hands in water all the time. It totally met my expectations and it's safe for to use in kiddos too. I recommend a professional.
Peyton R.
This is an amazing long lasting gel polish and it is in the most perfect girly pink color!! This is my go-to color for summer!
Tiffany L.
I really love this brand. Their colors is beautiful. The brush is easy to paint. Awesome!!!
k_laronde l.
Eganville
Long lasting! Bright shiny beautiful colours and so so many to choose from. Looks and wears great when applied appropriately by a professional. I redo every 4 weeks for the last 4 years and have beautiful nails still underneath.
Elena S.
Abbotsford, BC
Awesome UV nail colour, great quality. Colour is super rich and vibrant. Nail colour stays for a long period of time without chipping. Easy to apply and has high coverage. Good product for a good price!
Vani R.
The color is great. But is not totally dry even If put it on the lamp. I have to seal it with alcohol.