MakeupNail CareNail PolishesGelish
Harmony UV Soak Off Gel Polish Go Girl

Harmony Gelish UV Soak Off Gel Polish Go Girl

by Gelish

This color gel is conveniently designed by "Gelish by Harmony" with a twist cap and applicator brush, apply like polishes, and cured under UV lamp. Color gels are meant to use on natural nails. These products are made to satisfy natural-nail wearers...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Harmony Gelish UV Soak Off Gel Polish Go Girl!
Proctor, WV
Harmony Gelish UV Soak Off Gel Polish Go Girl uploaded by Julie B.
Another great product from Gelish. They really do have some of the best colors for gel polishes. Very long lasting products. I believe I’ve had my go girl for about 2 years now and it’s still going strong
Las Vegas, NV
It is really good Gel polish it lasts for more than two weeks it is very good brand and it’s easy to use I truly recommend it
Los Angeles, CA
I love these gel colors! We use the before & after nail polish process & it looks like I got them done in the nail salon. Money saver
Stuart, Florida
Purchased at: Amazon
Súper encantada con este producto y sobre todo esta marca me gusta muchísimo porque puedes tener unas uñas geniales en pocos minutos
I love doing my own gel nails at home instead of going to the salon and delicious my favorite gel polish brand because it’s not clumpy and easy to apply and has great pigmented colors
Star, ID
It ends up a little thick but I’m fine with it because then my nail polish lasts longer.
Andrews, SC
I have lots of these polish. The product is pretty good but it’s not one of my go to polish that I crave. It will get the job done leaving you with confidence in yourself.
Walnut, CA
Such a pretty pink color. I love the look of gel polish but I wish this product didn't peel soo fast on me. I do all the steps to ensure it can last long but within a week, it'll start peeling.
I live the gelish line and this color is a fun summer pink that’s bright and pops off your nails. It’s lasting and shines beautifully
Hebron , KY
Great color!! This wears like all the gelish colors- fabulous! Apply in thin coats -dry between coats -remove oily film after last top coat and you’re ready to roll. I’d recommend this product and this fun summer color!

Looking for your answer?