Harmony Gelish Uv Soak Off Gel Polish -Black Shadow (0.5 Oz) uploaded by Anna D.Harmony Gelish Uv Soak Off Gel Polish -Black Shadow (0.5 Oz) uploaded by Mandy C.Harmony Gelish Uv Soak Off Gel Polish -Black Shadow (0.5 Oz) uploaded by Lovemykiddos

BY GELISH

Anna D.
Idaho
The best black! It is completely even and pure black with two coats. I also use it for gel art as well. It is very high quality polish. I will never change to a different black! Here is a pic with two coats (and gelish‘s water field silver on top)
Emilee F.
I only do gel polish when doing my nails and gelish polish is the only brand I use. You can find it very cheap on eBay or amazon. I usually buy about five colors at a time because they are so cheap.
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
I looooooove the gelish polishes more than any other brand!! Especially the black, it’s the perfect shade. I also think it tends to look better longer, and lasts so incredibly long. I recommend this brand to everyone!
chaelee r.
Ogden, UT
I love the gelish brand compared to the others. It doesn't leak like the rest of them and it only takes a few coat to be a color youd like. Love it!
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes, WV
I love these polishes! Especially the black! Looks good with any and everything! Very effective product! Def. recommend to others!
Johanna O.
I love gel polish it is so easy to apply has a quick dry and smoothing soft feel to it afterwards!
Connie J.
I love this product! Goes on smooth. I wear it under foil or other colors to make them pop.
Lovemykiddos
southbay
I love this color it matches work anything you wear.i love when I wear it with poka dots
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I love everything this brand. And this color will match absolutely everything
MakeUp B.
Easy to apply, only two coats needed. Lasts a long time and gives great shine. My go to polish
Raycheal T.
Hemet, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you use any UV light ?

back