Harmony Gelish soak off Pink Smoothies 01408 by harmony uploaded by Sara M.Harmony Gelish soak off Pink Smoothies 01408 by harmony uploaded by Sara M.Harmony Gelish soak off Pink Smoothies 01408 by harmony uploaded by Sara M.

BY HARMONY

Sandra M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Gelish nail polishes. They never disappoint. They stay on for at least 1 week. Your nail will probably start growing out faster than this will chip. Perfect for someone who doesn't have at least 1 hour time to sit down every several days to redo nail polish. I know I don't. Gel polish has been my go-to ever since I discovered it. Ain't nobody got time for regular polish.
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this color. It is the perfect pale pastel pink. Great application and coverage. You could probably get away with just two coats and be opaque, I however almost always prefer three coats of all my polishes. This color is gorgeous by itself but I find I love this color most with some silver or gold glitter fade.
Ashleydawn W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love this color and brand. Such a good polish. Thick, strong and lasts a super long time. I like this brand of gel polishes far more than others.
Diana T.
Torrance, CA
This was the perfect baby pink color I could find. It lasted me forever and went on nicely. That reminds me I need to buy another one. :)
Trinity H.
I love this gel polish. This color is also very pretty. It lasts a long time and can be removed without much damage to the nail.
Madeline K.
Clarence Ctr, NY
Love this product!!!! This is my favorite nail-polish and the gel makes it last at least 3 weeks and stay looking amazing
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this gelish soak off polish. At my in laws nail salon we have this brand is almost every color
Vanessa R.
Ottawa, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Perfect shade of a perfect pink. Girlie and perfect shade for any skin tone. Easy to apply and has a long lasting shine. Last three weeks no chip.
Kshitija K.
Gurgaon
It's such a cute polish.. Pastel pink in color and stays for long unlike many other polishes. It is gel like and smooth enough too.