BY GELISH

Gelish soak-off gel polish applies like polish and cures in a led lamp in 30 seconds, or 2 minutes in traditional uv lamps. Gelish stays on nails for up to 3 weeks with no chipping or peeling, and soaks completely off in only 10-15 minutes. see more...

• Does this work better than regular acetone to remove the gel polish?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michelle L.
Springfield
This is my holy grail nail step! I have thin, weak nails. If i don't want short nails that constantly tear and then scratch me i have to keep doing them! So i do gel nails at home. This gel is thicker than the usual gel and adds extra strength and support. This helps my nails last. I usually get a good 3 weeks it off my nails before getting the urge to change them. Also, if i decide to put decorations on my nails, especially something that is raised, i simply seal it in with this! I'm often hard on my nails but this keeps everything locked in place and super strong. It can go under your color, on top, or just by itself under the top coat if you don't want color. I would get so irritated without this!
Khendra R.
Tierra Verde, FL
Not a bad product if you are looking for something to strengthen your natural nails without the commitment of hard gel. I like to use this on my natural nail clients to add structure to their nails. The mane says it all. It is also soak off so there’s no commitment.
Casey B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product makes such a huge difference in my gel manicures! My nails are typically thin and rip fairly easy. When I use structure gel, though, my nails are much stronger and my manicure lasts forever. I won't even go to a salon that doesn't offer this product!
Laura S.
Cleveland, OH
This stuff is great! Every time I get my nails done I request for them to add structure gel. This helps make my nails stronger, more durable, and the color seems to last longer. This is great for me because for years I would get acrylic nails so my nails are not in the best shape but this product helps tremendously!
Becca A.
After a few trial and errors I've been using this product successfully for a few weeks now. It makes my longer natural nails much stronger and keeps them from bending and causing my gel polish to peel. I highly recommend this product - and to not give up without looking up reviews on what has/hasn't worked for others - to anyone who wants to have natural longer nails but theirs are a little thin/weak.
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
I use this gel for all of my gel mani's at home. I have an LED lamp and it takes about 1 minute under it to cure. You have to wipe off the tacky layer after it cures ( this can feel sticky and like the gel hasn't fully cured but that it has, this just needs to be wiped off) . This is a soak off gel so it doesn't need to be filed off. My mani's last about 2 weeks before I need a refill.
Dorean C.
Gainesville, VA
I was so excited to use this product.... It finally arrived and read the instruction carefully... Applied ph and base coat then the structure gel. Cured it as instructed under led light but gel wouldn't set. And the base coat/top coat peels away after exposure to hot water.
Stephanie S.
Tonawanda
Loveee using the product to add extra strength if needed. And I love mixing my glitters into it to make my own colors!
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this work better than regular acetone to remove the gel polish?