Harmony Gelish Soak Off Black cherry berry (15ml - 0.5oz)

by Gelish

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Harmony Gelish Soak Off Black cherry berry (15ml - 0.5oz)!
Springfield, OR
I love gelish gel polish! This color in particular is a very nice deep cherry red. This, like all the other colors, are very long lasting and adhere very well to the nail. The color is usually very good with only a couple of coats although i sometimes add 3 coats just to make the color really deep. This is, by far, my favorite gel polish brand.
Nutley
Gelish is my top choice for gel polish. It isn't too thick, but thick enough that it makes it easier to use than the other brands out there. They have a large variety of colors that are anywhere from pale to vibrant to black. The colors last and do not fade. I only hope they keep coming out with more colors. This particular color is a deep vibrant red.
Idaho
Harmony Gelish Soak Off Black cherry berry (15ml - 0.5oz) uploaded by Anna D.
I love love love this color, especially for fall and winter. I love dark colors but don’t feel like I can pull off black and this is perfect. I get so many compliments on it whenever I wear it. Only took two coats for full even coverage. See pic below of a manicure I did @gelnailsbyanna
Brooklyn, NY
Absolute favorite gel nail polish company. It is a perfect consistency and lasts easily for 2 weeks and more. I love love love this polish and highly recommend. With the top coat and bottom coat as well. I use many different colors of it.
morgantown, KY
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is an absolutely stunning nail polish shade. The formula on Gelish nail polish is always perfect, and i only have to do 2 coats to get the color as vibrant as i want it. It is pricier, but i personally believe it is worth the price, as a single gel manicure would be so much more expensive, and you’re getting several.
I love the gelish products and this color does not disappoint! It is darker so it does look best on longer nails and can be messy around the cuticles if not applied carefully. Over all, it has the same great quality that the top coat and all other gelish products. I would recommend this color, especially for fall!
Rapid City, SD
This is one of my go to winter colors by Gelish. The perfect cross of red and burgundy. Gelish polishes apply well and give me nails that last up to 3 weeks even with washing dishes. Flexible, not hard, finish. Soak off easily when you're ready.
W Sacramento, CA
I have chosen thus shade a few times while getting my nails done. It’s great, lasts long and is high shine. It requires a Vi light so it’s not super practical for at home use but I would recommend it as an in salon service.
Such a pretty color! It does come off a little lighter than it looks, so make sure to put it enough coats of it on! A lot of gel polishes that I’ve tried are not that pigmented, but this one is really nice!
Germantown, OH
Gelish is the BEST gel brand. Pairs well with their polish line Morgan Taylor. The quality is great I’ve seen it last up to 5 weeks with proper application. They have hundreds of color options.

Looking for your answer?