Harmony Gelish Soak Off Black cherry berry (15ml - 0.5oz) uploaded by Anna D.Harmony Gelish Soak Off Black cherry berry (15ml - 0.5oz) uploaded by Christine A.

BY GELISH

Alyssa M.
San Francisco , CA
I have chosen thus shade a few times while getting my nails done. It’s great, lasts long and is high shine. It requires a Vi light so it’s not super practical for at home use but I would recommend it as an in salon service.
Anaeli Z.
Such a pretty color! It does come off a little lighter than it looks, so make sure to put it enough coats of it on! A lot of gel polishes that I’ve tried are not that pigmented, but this one is really nice!
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
I love gelish gel polish! This color in particular is a very nice deep cherry red. This, like all the other colors, are very long lasting and adhere very well to the nail. The color is usually very good with only a couple of coats although i sometimes add 3 coats just to make the color really deep. This is, by far, my favorite gel polish brand.
Anna D.
Idaho
I love love love this color, especially for fall and winter. I love dark colors but don’t feel like I can pull off black and this is perfect. I get so many compliments on it whenever I wear it. Only took two coats for full even coverage. See pic below of a manicure I did @gelnailsbyanna
shelby s.
Trenton, OH
Gelish is the BEST gel brand. Pairs well with their polish line Morgan Taylor. The quality is great I’ve seen it last up to 5 weeks with proper application. They have hundreds of color options.
Taylor S.
Nashville, TN
This took SOOO many coats, and even then it was still so sheer. It may have needed a white base coat or something, but it was so dark and stained my cuticles and just wasn’t worth it for me. It ended up way too thick because of how much I had to use...which meant it didn’t last very long.
Shiloh F.
Rapid City, SD
This is one of my go to winter colors by Gelish. The perfect cross of red and burgundy. Gelish polishes apply well and give me nails that last up to 3 weeks even with washing dishes. Flexible, not hard, finish. Soak off easily when you're ready.
Alina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolute favorite gel nail polish company. It is a perfect consistency and lasts easily for 2 weeks and more. I love love love this polish and highly recommend. With the top coat and bottom coat as well. I use many different colors of it.
Keely J.
Glendale, AZ
Gelish is the best gel polish!!! It lasts the longest and has the biggest variety of colors and styles. I really love their glitters as well and it’s super easy to remove
Anzhelika C.
Canoga Park, CA
I am doing my nail with gel for past 8 years. Moreover, I tried so many brands and different colors of gel. Most of my collection of gel nail polished are from this brand and me pretty happy with them except this particular color. When I got it, it was too watery and made the application very hard. I start using it only after a year when it became thiker. Still was need to apply on 3 layers.

back