Harmony Gelish Soak Off Black cherry berry (15ml - 0.5oz) uploaded by Christine A.

BY GELISH

Anzhelika C.
Canoga park, CA
I am doing my nail with gel for past 8 years. Moreover, I tried so many brands and different colors of gel. Most of my collection of gel nail polished are from this brand and me pretty happy with them except this particular color. When I got it, it was too watery and made the application very hard. I start using it only after a year when it became thiker. Still was need to apply on 3 layers.
Kerrisa O.
Beaverton, OR
I'm actually wearing this color now. It is the perfect fall color. Only down side is you have to apply three layers In order for it to really pop. Otherwise it's not deep enough and kind of splotchy. But other than that I love this!
Adriana S.
Centerton, AR
The color is so great and it even matches most of my shirts. I bought this product online and it looks really great when it drys. This is my first time using this and I would buy this product again. :)
Shiloh S.
The formula is great and it lasts for awhile. The color is vibrant and beautiful. Would recommend trying.
Lovemykiddos
southbay
One of my favorite colors I wear all the time it stay on for 3 to 4 weeks without chipping.
Megan L.
Huntington, WV
I love this color great for fall and winter time. Looks great to make it matte also.
Jessica E.
El color es hermoso,conmbina muy bien com muchos colores mas y es facil de aplicar
Jess W.
This color is so pretty and compliments my cheeks and outfits . would recommend .
Bianca G.
Tucson , AZ
Gorgeous color for a night out or a gothy look. Goes on easy and stays put.
Christine A.
I'm wearing this nail color right now! I absolutely love it! It's perfect for fall but you do have to apply three coats for it to be dark enough.