Harmony Gelish Gel Cleanser - 120ml - 01250 uploaded by Molly G.

BY GELISH

Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Ya... this is just glorified alcohol.  I did not know what this was at first so I smelled it.  Needless to say, I tried alcohol on one hand and this product on the other, and there was no difference.  I would not waste your money.  Get the drug store brand.
Carrie K.
Eugene, OR
I love the Gelish brand for at home gel manicures. It’s the only brand I use. Goes on smooth and gives an appearance of a salon manicure. Has super fun colors. Soaks off in 15-20 minutes. My nails have grown too since I started using the Gelish brand.
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
I swear by gelish products. Seriously. I use this to clean my nails before using the ph bond or primer. When i ran out i tried other, less expensive options. One was ok. That was a dupe by fingerprints. The others were a total fail! Without this step i had problems with nails peeling. I'd have to replace 1 to 2 a week. Argh! Luckily i found a huge thing of this on Amazon for fairly cheap. Life saved!
Kara P.
Munster, IN
Works good does the job it is supposed to. However the price you can just go get rubbing alcohol and it will work just as good, or even better. However if you want to use name brand nail products this will do the job.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
This product works great to clean your nail before putting on your gels and for cleaning up the sticky residue of the top coat once your finish. However, once I realized that regular rubbing alcohol does the same thing and just as well for way cheaper, I never bought the Gelish cleanser again.
Cristina C.
Castro Valley, CA
This cleanser really cleans the nails well. It came as part of my pro kit. I think it's more of an alcohol base because it does smell. It's super easy to use. You do have to use it with a rag that does not leave lint behind.
Laure M.
I tend to prefer this brand just because of the packaging. It’s easy to use and works well. Other brands packaging has leaked on me and just not been the easiest while you are in the middle of doing own nails
Jennifer M.
This cleanser works great,I got mine from Amazon.com,but i know you can get it at Sally's too. A tip for ya'll..Just buy some 99% Isopropyl Alcohol for a fraction of the price. works perfectly,it's the same thing. Especially if you'll be using it a lot.
KeiSha G.
It works perfectly, but it's not worth the price when rubbing alcohol works just as well. Besides this, ALL of my gel supplies are gelish. From the lamp to the polish... I love the brand!
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
I love this product! Everyone saying it is just rubbing alcohol, yes and no; it does have some extras specifically designed for gel. I am a big fan of Gelish products, this is my go to for before & after gel manicures.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Are there any benefits to using this product over just regular alcohol?