BY HARMONIX

• "This game is so much fun especially with friends!" in 1 review
  • "This was such a fun game to play when friends came over!" in 1 review
Haylee D.
Newport Beach, CA
This game is so fun to play with your friends. And the classic rock version has the best songs, in my opinion! I'm horrible at singing, but I'll still belt out songs like its nobodies business and get a perfect score!
Elise D.
Rome, NY
I have bought every track pack I can find, but this one is especially great. How can you NOT Rick out to Hit Me With Your Best Shot? This is great for rock band parties.
Yenize d.
Doral, FL
Best game ever, I enjoyed this game whit my sisters but is cool to share with your family or friends for funny moments,
Ashley F.
Who does love rockband! We had every extention and would all take turns hosting rockband parties! There is no other music game that is as fun!
Shelby B.
Warren, MI
This game is so much fun especially with friends! It has good song selection too! Definitely a game you can play with your friends and family.
Kiamesha B.
Valrico, FL
This was such a fun game to play when friends came over! I even got it for the ps3. If you like music this is a great game.
Yady R.
Gustine, CA
Ohh I loved RockBand when we had a PS2, I could spend so many hours there playing when I was younger.
Ashley M.
Columbia, MD
Fun game rad songs and always great to play with a few of your friends at a time. Cool game to share with others
Bieonica P.
Wartburg, TN
I really love this game. It is really fun and has a great song selection on my opinion.
hannah s.
Colorado Springs, CO
I really love rock band it gives you so many more options then guitar hero did!
Briana K.