Harmonix Music Systems Rock Band 4 And Legacy Game Controller Adapter - Xbox One

BY HARMONIX MUSIC SYSTEMS

For years, you've had the opportunity to rock out, entertain a crowd and unleash a killer solo at the drop of a beat. You've seen a lot of faces, and you rocked them all. Now, the award-winning gameplay of Rock Band is coming to the new generation of consoles. Embark on the improved story/campaign mode, which allows up to four players to form a band, create and customize in-game avatars and build a legendary rock career. Grab some buds and hop into the new Shows multiplayer mode that offers drop-in and -out gameplay and the option to change your difficulty level on the fly. Create multisong set lists to keep the party going, and rock out to a world-class soundtrack of more than 60 songs from music legends, today's top artists and more. The stage is set, the instruments are tuned - it's time to give your fans what they want. see more...

Abby S.
Gamer Expert Level 2
I love Rock Band! It's a great game for friends and family. It's interactive and everyone ends up having fun. I love to sing, personally, and I love the upgrades they made in the vocal tracking in RB4. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves music and video games.
Danyelle R.
Surprise , AZ
Rockband is so much fun a great game to play with friends and family on game nights. I love that you can "travel" or go on tour and unlock old songs from the 80's to songs from today!
Kamila L.
Shirley, NY
I just got this as a Christmas gift for my Xbox one and it's great! It does take a little bit of space but it's so much fun. It's a bit expensive but it is worth it. I would definitely recommend it for new gamers.
Marco M.
Laredo, TX
Amaaaaaaazing game wont stop playing it, i had visit during the holidays and this was so fun even my parents where playing it and my little nephews this game has no limits for fun as i would highly recomend this game to everyone
Willie R.
El Paso, TX
My friend has the same one for the PlayStation 4 and we love playing it all the time we go over there house. I am thinking to buy one myself and would recommend anybody with a family or a bunch of friends to get one. It's a little pricey but she would never get bored of being a rockstar and playing to music.
Lobbing F.
Lockport, NY
Growing up I turned my room into a rock band gaming rig. Nothing more fun than grabbing your friends and jamming out! Definitely get this game!!
Chelsea H.
Lake Mary, FL
Best game ever!!! Great way to get the entire family involved on this one. Next thing you know you've been playing forever!! Highly recommend!
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
I Have this game and he is truly into it it's super exciting and super fun I highly recommend this Game.
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Me gustaría probarlo y tenerlo jugar con él es algo chulo muy hermoso matarse jugando jajjj
Faith H.
Middlesboro, KY
This game is worth your money and if you love music this game is perfect just for you.
Lisa B.