Harmonix Music Systems Dance Central uploaded by Diana m.

BY HARMONIX MUSIC SYSTEMS

Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Gallup, NM
I prefer this game over just dance since its movement tracking isn't just tracking your right hand like the just dance series. it tracks your whole body movements and even gives you feedback on what your doing. And if your not into seeing how you look while dancing there are characters you can pick from!! I love this game and it's great for parties!
Diana m.
Diana m.
Great Game for Kinetic, The game really gets you moving. The game was affordable. Similar to Dancing with the stars. The only thing I did not like about it was the music it was not my type of music most song where just to get you moving. The game is great for exercise though.
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
We play this a lot in our home. Talk about a fun way to work out with the kids. Love that you can choose your level and music. So much fun. Watching my boyfriend dance is hilarious and amazed at how good the kids are.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
This game is so much fun! It's even better with friends too because there is a part where it records you dancing. I think some of the dance moves are pretty cool and the expert levels are quite challenging. I love a game that isn't too easy so definitely give this one a try :)
Trina S.
Trina S.
Bellevue, WA
Very fun game if you have a Kinect for your X Box. It's difficult to do some of the moves, but still fun to try. This version is the first version of the game, so it's definitely older, but if you enjoy the songs, it's worth getting.
Jan J.
Jan J.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love this dance game than any other, The reason is because I like the graphics, songs, and this game teaches you the dance moves 1st.
w a.
w a.
These games are fun and you don't need to.hold a controller while playing. They have up.to date songs you can dance to and some old school.stuff as well. Very fun
Shawna B.
Shawna B.
Urbana, IL
This game is great for staying in shape... not much variety in song choice but fun.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Howell, MI
These like the ones for Wii are so much fun! They get everyone up and moving and you can't help but have a good time when you hear the songs. You get so into it that you end up wanting to play in teams. I recommend it for everyone it is great for parties. You can get this where ever games are sold.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Fruitland Park, FL
Lets just say I have all the dance central games! I love it so much. I know most of the songs on the playlist and even though some of the dance moves are weird, this game is awesome and will definitely keep you active.