Harmon Face Values Women's Shave Gel Baby Fresh 7 oz uploaded by Luana F.

BY HARMON FACE VALUES

Harmon Face Values: Harmon Face Values Women's Shave Gel Baby Fresh 7 oz

Arielle P.
Englishtown, NJ
Pretty good but i'm not really a fan of the powdery baby scent, but is usually much cheaper than the brand name so I tend to go for it anyway, wish it was scented differently though!
Ileania L.
Haledon, NJ
I'm a big fan of shaving gel and this one I absolutely love, the smell I don't care too much for but it does its job, leaving my legs smooth
Charissa
Love this works just as good as the expensive brands for half the cost, plus you can use coupons to down the price.
Luana F.
Wayne, PA
It's really good to shave the legs. The only part when I need.
I use at the shower and I really like it.
chelsea m.
I find that a lot of shaving gels leave my skin feeling tight and feel like I have to use a lot to get a good shave. This shaving gel is the best one I have found so far. It's smooth and light, doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or oily. Great product!