Harmon Face Values Women Gentletouch Disposable Razor 10 count

Harmon Face Values Women Gentletouch Disposable Razor 10 count

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Harmon Face Values Women Gentletouch Disposable Razor 10 count!
Esta es una rasuradora muy buena alcanza todo los vellos de las piernas y brazos y partes intimas tanbien
Albuquerque, NM
The razor is kinda dull, and leavers stubble. So I have to go in like and other time. But they are okay.
Doral, FL
It's so good, i use it every time i need it if you are looking for a good razor i'd recommend this one
These are great disposable razors and not too pricey! I always have some spares around in case I need
They are very gentle to my under arms and to mysurprise legs very easy to use and liked the product
Bridgeport, PA
I never see a bump of hair after using these! These are my all time fivorite and always will be
Duluth, GA
This razors are really good and not as expensive, i have always used for over 3-5 years now.
I have loved these shavers ever since I started using them.
I feel so smooth after shaving. I have tried plenty other shavers not even the costly ones do what this shaver does.
I have loved these shavers ever since I started using them.
there are ten in each pack their are really easy to use and give a good shave.light weight and leave you skin feeling nice and smooth they are effective and inexpensive . truely a gentle touch unlike those that are so harsh. i have stuck to these for as long as i can remember.
Niagara Falls
Purchased at: Walmart
Yikes. Definitely not my favourite. I purchased because they were cheap, but you get what you pay for. Gets the job done, but I had nicks and some razor burn.

Looking for your answer?