Harmon Face Values Women Gentletouch Disposable Razor 10 count

Harmon Face Values Women Gentletouch Disposable Razor 10 count

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Harmon Face Values Women Gentletouch Disposable Razor 10 count!
Layton, UT
these razors give you that smooth satin finish we all want. plus cute colors. they met all of my expectations. i use them every other day as the hair comes back thinner eveytime. they are very effective. i and completely satisfied. id love to recommend these to every woman.
Flushing, NY
Honestly, razors are just razors for me. I don't necessarily have to go and buy something better or fancier - because to me, all razors will get the same job done. Plus, I like to take my time with it. Harmon's always delivers in terms of products, inventory, and their prices! Can't go wrong with Harmon brands.
Columbus , OH
Cheaper version of most high quality manual shavers .. knicks me .. so I most definitely hate that part .. believe they have 2 blades which is low quality .. won't be purchasing these again !!!
Hicksville, NY
These are good during quick trips for either work or pleasure. I like that you can throw them away and they still leave your skin smooth without the harsh feeling of a cheaply priced and made razor
Brooklyn, NY
I lover these razors for shaving daily with bar soap in the shower. I change them about once a week. They are great exfoliates and leave my skin feeling really soft, too!
Austell, GA
I get cut alot but thats all i have so i use it but over all its ok its cheap so i like it im not a cheap person its just i dont have money right now.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Natchez, MS
I love this brand because it feel so good to your skin and it not to sharp and it as it looking good and feel good.It also good for travel.
, NJ
These shavers are okay for a quick shave. They're good for the price as shavers can be pretty expensive. I use them often because of that.
I love this razor. By far the best I've ever used. It is gentle enough to use anywhere and ingrown hairs aren't a problem anymore!

Looking for your answer?