BY HARMON FACE VALUES

Harmon Face Values Women Gentletouch Disposable Razor 10 count see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Karissa D.
Layton, UT
these razors give you that smooth satin finish we all want. plus cute colors. they met all of my expectations. i use them every other day as the hair comes back thinner eveytime. they are very effective. i and completely satisfied. id love to recommend these to every woman.
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
Cheaper version of most high quality manual shavers .. knicks me .. so I most definitely hate that part .. believe they have 2 blades which is low quality .. won't be purchasing these again !!!
M M.
Brooklyn, NY
I lover these razors for shaving daily with bar soap in the shower. I change them about once a week. They are great exfoliates and leave my skin feeling really soft, too!
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Kristian M.
Altus, OK
These are the worst razors on the market. They were a waste of money. Cut my skin multiple times. Leaves very bad razor burn.
Anjelica R.
Safford, AZ
I love the razors and the price! They're great and make my skin silky smooth. It's hydrating and perfect for fall as well
Tatiana Eleana V.
6703 NW 7th St. LIM-60550 Miami,FL 33126
Excelente nada mejor que estar siempre cuidada y que mejor que presentable sin ningĂșn bello q sobre mi buen producto👍👍
Caroline G.
el producto me encanta es muy bueno pero el Ășnico inconveniente que tengo es que aveces e deja una sensaciion rara
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Mikala T.
Alliance, NE
These razors are extremely cost effective and to me, they do just a good of a job as an expensive razor.