Harmon Face Values Women Crossover Razor 1 count uploaded by alexandra r.

BY HARMON FACE VALUES

Harmon Face Values Women Crossover Razor 1 count see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Briana N.
I love this razor my mama brought this for me a while back and now I can't stop using it like the razor work so good and it last for a while before you have to change the blade I really recommend this product.
Momo N.
Ronkonkoma, NY
My razor. I used razor but i was silly enough to change to electronic ones(not this brand) Just because i thought it would be cheaper. Those are painful. It left my skin read and irritated. So now. I'm back to this ♡
Patricia D.
These razors are like a generic brand for the names of Brands we see all over the stores. I don't like buying generic because I feel it is cheap and will not last long. it does its job will definitely purchase it again. It's a cheaper alternative to buying disposable razor refills
Ellen J.
Bangor, ME
When it comes to shaving you can't mess around. I find these razor last a great length of time and leave me feeling silky and smooth. What more could you ask for!?! Love them!
Heloize D.
Narberth, PA
Well , I just wanted it to be more durable . It is a good razor thought , I just use it for my legs and I can say that I do not have too much hair to take off , despite the fact that I have to change it every couple weeks because it gets less sharpie , it is worth to try
Alyssa T.
Nice razor for the amount of money. These Harmon brand razors are almost as good as the name brands but for a fraction of the price, so I'd definitely go for the cheaper.
joanna o.
Acton, CA
These razors are my life savor ! I've been using them for years & they never dissapoint me . They leave my skin flawless & I have no need to 've passing the razors a million times
Not my favorite razor. Did receive a nick or two when using but nothing major. The best thing about this razor was the price. It was very affordable than what I usually pay
Kylar O.
Fantastic razor for women! I've never had any issues with these razors! Just your regular type! Nothing special besides maybe the handle ! Compared to other similar products it's equal in my opinion!
Tara M.
Tomball, TX
Works so well honestly! Leaves my legs super soft and smooth. No razor bumps at all. I am really glad I found a razor that doesn't cut or make me break out.