BY HARMON FACE VALUES

Harmon Face Values: Harmon Face Values Triple Blade Disposable Razor 2 Count

Emily E.
I don't like spending a lot of money on anything that I know I'm going to throw away, so I like these quite a lot. They get the job done, they're cheap, and there's nothing complicated or "fussy" about using them. I don't think they're anything special, but I have repurchased and will continue to do so.
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
Not bad for a generic disposable razor. I like them, but I would prefer to not have disposable. These are good for travel, and I have had no problem with nicking myself. They are very cheap, so that is a plus! Overall I am satisfied with the product.
Jeanette T.
Salinas, CA
These razors are not that great. Yes they shave but it doesn't really get the hairs good and it hurts when I shave because it doesn't have moisture by the blades and that is annoying.
Hadiyya B.
Wood Ridge, NJ
I am a hairy person (sadly lol) but this razor helps me with getting rid of the unwanted hair. It is gentle on the skin and i have never cut myself with this razor
Ashley J.
Argyle, TX
I have bought these razors for a long time! I only get about 4 uses out of them but they leave my legs so soft after! I purchase these at my local target!
Deepshikha K.
I've tried them, and they get the job done of getting rid of hair, but my legs were bleeding in different spots because of the harsh razors
tammy r.
Lake City, FL
I bought these before from the dollar general and I love them. I would use them again. I also think that they are a great product.
Brittney C.
Hayden, AL
Pretty good leaves skin smooth. And close shave. Easy to not get your self cut I would probably buy it again
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Excelente producto. Realmente no me.arrepiento de adquirirlo. Es la mejor opción para nosotros. Recomendado
Evelyn L.
I didn't like this shave. I got nicked so many times my legs looked like they had mosquito bites all over