BY HARMON FACE VALUES

Harmon Face Values: Harmon Face Values Speed 3 Disposable Razor 1 Count

Clara M.
N Hollywood, CA
The blade was just perfect for me cause when the blade is too sharp i get scared and i ended up cutting my self. But this one is really good and i never gotten cut so far.
My boyfriend has a pack of these, and although they do the job, he did get nicked a couple of times on his neck. If you by cheap disposable s, then you will probably get cheap results also. Alot of us cant afford more than disposable s, so we have to be really careful when using them. Overall, these razors get 3 stars just because they get the job done.
Sally M.
Fremont, IN
I have been looking for a razor to use on my very corse leg hairs. This product is very easy to use. Love how easy it glides over my legs. This product more than met my expectataions, I bought off of e bay.I was overall satisfied.
juliana c.
Hackensack, NJ
son productos que me funciona y sn super buenos los cuales yo recomiendo sus cuchillas son suaves delicadas y sirve mucho en el crecimiento ddel bello
Beatrice C.
Middletown, CT
I'm just going to say when it come to razors I personally don't care which ever is on-sale and has at least three blades or more is the way to go
Susan M.
Trumbull, CT
Bought this for a trip - was very happy with the close shave and how smooth it left my skin. This left a my skin as smooth as my 'better' razors.
Yosmil Penalo/ BM-98763 8.
.I love it .I love it .I love it .I love it .I love it .I love it .I love it .I love it .I love it .I love it .I love it .I love it
Teresa C.
I wouldn't use these everyday, but when you're in a pinch for a razor because you forgot Your's they get the job done for cheap.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Jennifer H.
Perfect for sensitive skin like mine. I was so relieved to finally not look like road kill post shave.