Harmon Face Values Night Makeup Remover Towelettes uploaded by Rachel F.

BY HARMON FACE VALUES

Harmon Face Values Makeup Remover Towelettes Night 25 count see more...

Marcella T.
Metairie, LA
These do the job with removing the makeup, but they burn my skin especially near my eyes, I don't have sensitive skin so if you do I would recommend to get a different brand.
nicole s.
Jersey City, NJ
I know makeup wipes aren't great for your skin, but they are good to have on hand when you're too lazy/tired to take your makeup off before bed. I always keep a package by my nightstand from Harmon's because they're the most affordable!
Rachel F.
Having just run out of makeup remover wipes and finding myself in Bed Bath and Beyond, I decided to give their brand a try. I admit I regret that decision. These makeup remover wipes don't remove makeup very well. Sure they smell nice, but they don't do their job. The wipes are really smooth, and that lack of texture means you have to rub very long and hard to get even relatively easy to remove makeup off. And when you give up, you're still left with a bunch of dark smears around your eyes they just won't get! Still, they could be worse. I'm not allergic to these and as I said, they do have a nice calming scent. I am definitely not repurchasing these.
Amanda C.
Manalapan, NJ
I personally really love the scent of these wipes. I have noticed that it's difficult to remove certain things like mascara. They generally only work on things like eyeshadow and foundations.
sandy l.
Reinholds, PA
I have had the chance to try almost every type of makeup remover towelettes, and I must say this product has to be the best quality. Only need to use one towelette a day
Meredith C.
Mountain View, CA
Love it! It takes ALL of your face makeup. These aren't like others, when i compared it with a dove makeup wipes, my makeup wouldn't come off good.
Aleksandra R.
Really good wipes. Really affordable and makes your skin feel very soft and nice. No residue
Maria  G.
Kerman, CA
It's okay not the best I have tried. Removed most of my makeup but still had some residue.
Isabella M.
tulua valle del cauca
Me encatan siempr me sirven de maravilla solo te le pasas y ya te quita el maquillaje ✋👌👌