Harmon Face Values Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Cassandra D.

BY HARMON FACE VALUES

Harmon Face Values Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes 25 count see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Bridget E.
West Haven, CT
This product is similar to Neutrogena's makeup remover wipes. Great for sensitive skin and for removing waterproof makeup. It's cheaper than the Neutrogena version which makes it worth the purchase! I've purchased this product multiple times and will always go back to it!
Saranda H.
Ok so I'm really picky about what I use to clean my face. I hate using things that make my face and eyes burn and smells like straight alcohol. So I love this. It's none of those things at all. It's soft on my face and not harsh at all. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that uses makeup!
Savannah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great value for your money. They're a little rough on the face not as nice as the higher end makeup wipe products such as Nutregena face wipes. I bought them on sale and decided why not give them a try.
Yasmine K.
Belgium
Best make up remover ever. I try a lot of remover but this one is heaven. I love it. It remove your make up so quickly and doesn't irritate your skin. It also smells really good. If you where a lot of make up or if you are a beginner this make up remover is amazing.
Janet T.
Newberg
Let me start of by jusy saying that I love using this wipes! I've tried a lot of them and some of the wiped leave me some red rashes but this don't. I really do recommend this.
Lexi B.
Vicksburg, MS
These wipes get the job done and are very good, but I've found that baby wipes work just as well and the prices tend to be cheaper :)
Cassandra D.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Truly enjoy these makeup wipes, I got them from bed bath and beyond. Great price and great quality, I recommend :)
Kaitlyn M.
Belleville
the best makeup remover wipes never leaves me irritated and takes all my makeup off! i always buy 5 at a time!!!!

Josephine V.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this because you can,get them in packs of 2 and they do the job well and isn't so harmful for your skin
Neline H.
Kissimmee, FL
Clean your face with these cleansing tissues they mad good. Really good you wouldn't even think