BY UNKNOWN

Harmon Face Values: Harmon Face Values Skin Treatment Oil 4.2 oz see more...

Vanessa C.
I found this product at Bed Bath and Beyond and thought it would be worth a shot. I use it when I get out of the shower to hydrate my skin and treat my stretch marks. I've noticed that the stretch marks aren't as defined and I know that keeping the moisturised is imperative to minimizing their appearance. I like this product it's not too greasy and it smells okay.
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
I use this on my sides where i have some pretty deep/prominent stretch marks and it helps to soften them and make them seem less defined. The smell is pleasant and not too overpowering. I also use this on my face sometimes overnight and any parts of my body that need a little more moisture.
Meredith M.
Morris, AL
I bought this in hopes of getting rid of some stubborn stretch marks and I think it is starting to fade a few of them, but u have to use this product religiously. I found it at buy buy baby and purchased it bc it is comparable to bio oil and comes at a much cheaper price tag.