BY HARMON FACE VALUES

Harmon Face Values: Harmon Face Values Lady Twin Disposable Razor 12 Count see more...

Naomi R.
Spring Valley, NY
These work pretty well for disposables and they last pretty long. I usually don't throw one away until after maybe a week and a half but then again I don't shave that much. But it's definitely worth the money cause their pretty inexpensive.
Kylie C.
Visalia, CA
I have to agree with the fact that they do sorta suck. I bought these for super cheap and that's how I feel they are made. I was able to use them on both of my legs but the next day when I went to shave they left the hair still prickly in spots. If you want a one time use then they r good for that but if you are hoping for a lasting razor then don't get this brand. I also felt like they were too harsh on my skin. I started to break out and get irritated skin from them. I've never had that happen before with razors EXCEPT these did that😕
Raven C.
Tempe, AZ
When I use these razors I feel that it is WAY to easy to badly nick my ankle or leg and it feels to dry agents my skin even with shaving cream. I feel like I'm dragging a dull knife on my skin.
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
A bit better than the single blade razors but there's still suck. Bearly work, forget using them more than once, because they get dull after shaving just one leg. They are pretty cheap so I guess you get what you pay for. Not worth it!
Sharon P.
These razors provide good value for the money. They met my expectations in terms of getting the job done. I usually like to replace my razor each week and these last well enough for that. They're good quality and helped my legs stay smooth. I would purchase these again.
Gabrieal W.
Elizabeth, NJ
These are very comparable to the Bic or Gillette similar type. They shave well and i am currently using them. I bought mine from the harmons inside the store i work for and they are pocket friendly without compromising their performance. I will definitely be buying again.
Christ-Love C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I use this razor because it's really cheap at the dollar tree store. It gets the job done like any other razor. Only problem is it's a one time use. After I use it one time I have to throw it away because it gets rusty
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
I always buy these cheap razor's no matter what people say their the best!. They work great for me and you get them for a good price I usually buy like up to five packs.
Christina W.
Indianapolis, IN
Great razor one of the few razors I keep around for it being so smooth on the skin and doesn't rust and dull out after one use like most other disposable razors.
Pascale C.
Hollis, NY
This is okay. I only bought it because my boyfriend was out of town and I ran out of his. I usually use his but I have to say that when I tried I wasn't disappointed