BY HARMON FACE VALUES

Harmon Face Values: Harmon Face Values Bikini Razor 3 Count see more...

Maeve C.
Edison, NJ
I always use these for my bikini line! easy to use and control. leaves a much better shave than using a standard razor. Gentle on sensitive areas, and doesnt leave my skin aggravated or annoyed.
Martina H.
South Amboy, NJ
I didn't really like it . It didn't remove the hair well at all because the blades were not sharp enough. I bought this and I only used one of the razors because of how badly it worked I wouldn't recommend anyone buying this.
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
Okay product , reasonable price for sure but I don't think I would purchase again. I always get razor burn because of my sensitive skin so I will stick with waxing. If you Tolerate razors well then this may be the product for you.
Alyssa T.
Bridgewater, NJ
I tried these with the high hopes of finding something that didn't cause razor burn or ingrown hairs around the bikini line. I can honestly say these were a huge waste of money. They barely worked well when you first opened it and dulled extremely quick making them useless.
Becca F.
Jersey City, NJ
Great price for a great product, these thankfully do not slice up your legs causing cuts all over like some other store-brand razors. the moisture strip also feels good on my sensitive and mostly dry skin type! I love these and keep a surplus in my apt!
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
This is perfect for bikini area. Easy to use. They have a perfect grip to facilitate the shaving. Is perfect for delicate skin. I buy this product every single time.
Stephanie S.
Paterson, NJ
I love love love these little bikini razor they are perfect size to hold, and they work great. Pretty much get the job done for being a store brand item.
Emily Y.
These are perfect for those problem areas that are just to hard to get to with a regular razor I have used these for years I really like this brand
Dana B.
Callands, VA
My favorite razors , they get every spot . Never miss a single hair . These are definitely my go tos . I highly recommend these for everyone
tatyana d.
I absolutely live razors but I use a certain type if razor, but when I was introduced to this , I would love to try and see how well it does