Harmon Face Values 5 Blade Women's Disposable Razors 3 count

Harmon Face Values 5 Blade Women's Disposable Razors 3 count

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Harmon Face Values 5 Blade Women's Disposable Razors 3 count!
harmon face always is a must have in every household. They make products for each one in the family. I love the scents and smells as well as the durability of their products. I definitely would buy again. Great choice!
Englewood
These razors do the job. They are a good quality for their price but I would probably get something next time. I like a really close shave and I felt like these ones left a little stubble behind, but if I’m a budget not bad!
Manchester
If I could give this a 0 rating I would! This are by far the worse razors I have ever used!!! They are dull, they give you horrible razor burn and they don’t even shave well at all! Horrible!
great for when i’m in a quick need for a razor and don’t feel like spending so much money on cartridges! great buy especially if you have a bed bath and beyond coupon
W Valley City, UT
It’s gentle and gets all the hairs. Makes your legs looking grate and smooth. It’s perfect. You can find it anywhere. You will not be shamed. It’s cheap too. You will see results perfectly. It’s awesome buy now!!
Berkeley Heights, NJ
This is a very run of the mill razor. It's not the best I've ever used but it gets the job done for a fraction of the price. Honestly, I have nothing negative to say about this razor for the quality at the price point.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Tucson, AZ
I think think this razors work so good they have 3 counts and it’s very effective leave you’re skin smooth and does not cut easily love the results after shaving 🤭 satisfied with this razors .
This razor is personally not my favorite. My personal favorite is the Venus curve purple razor. However this razor does work okay. The price point isn't exactly my favorite seeing as I found better ones for cheaper. I also don't feel like it really makes my skin that smooth after or even gifts for that perfect of a shave. I wouldn't really recommend this product. Give the curve a try!
Pelham, AL
I got these by accident my husband picked up the wrong pack but it was a pleasant mistake b. I fell in love with them they wk better than my other that aren't disposable it was the smoothest closest shave w absolutely no razor burn I'm hooked I highly recommend u try these my experience w them was great I've continued to buy and use them thanks to my hubby's not paying attention mistake lol

Looking for your answer?