BY HARMON FACE VALUES

Harmon Face Values 5 Blade Disposable Razor 3 count see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Jorden A.
Montgomery, AL
Love using these blades, the cut it provides is amazing with the 5 blades. Standard 2or 3 blades simply isn't enough to get the clean crisp cut i attempt on a weekly basis. And they are very affordable!
Andrew T.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't use it quite a long time, but I'm sure it did a great job for me for all the yes that I've used it. It's quite effective.
david r.
Fredericksburg, TX
it had a very clean shave and a great edge to the shave not hard to use and it feels good after I shave no razor burns or nothing
jaskaran d.
Bakersfield, CA
Comfort Guard with 5 Microfins helps protect your skin from nicks
Lubrastrip provides lubricating power with natural oils
Abdul T.
Thes razors a bad u will never buy thes again they cut me a few times while I was shaving and I will never use thes
Oksana D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
This is an awesome product! It does what it says. My family and friends love this product and its a good price.
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Excelente producto. Realmente no me.arrepiento de adquirirlo. Es la mejor opción para nosotros. Recomendado
Emilio H.
Salt Lake City, UT
One of he best ones out there. They last a long time and doesn't give me razor burn. Works the best I think
oriana n.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Mi esposo uso este producto una vez, no le gustó mucho, prefiere otras marcas, no cumplió sus expectativas ✌️