Harmless Harvest Organic 100 Percent Raw Coconut Water

by Harmless Harvest

Does this taste artificial
How does this taste comparably to other coconut water? Sweeter? Stronger?
,x me podrían enviar un producto
Start your review of Harmless Harvest Organic 100 Percent Raw Coconut Water!
Purchased at: Whole Foods
There is no better tasting coconut water brand than Harmless Harvest! It taste exactly how coconut water tastes straight out of the coconut itself. I've tried countless other brands such as Vita Coco and Zico. Harmless Harvest has them beat because of it's pure, smooth, and sweet taste. I love how this coconut water is also pink. Pink is pure!
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This coconut water tastes amazing! I feel super refreshed and hydrated after drinking it. I always try to grab one after a long workout or night of drinking to rehydrate my skin and body! It's a little bit more pricey than other coconut waters but totally worth the price 😋
Galena, OH
Harmless Harvest Organic 100 Percent Raw Coconut Water uploaded by Jenna R.
Purchased at: Costco
This is my absolute favorite coconut water and I’ve tried a lot of them. This is a very pure coconut water and you can tell by the color. I have no improvement suggestions and would recommend to everyone!
Seriously one of the best coconut waters I've ever tried in my life. Tastes so good and I would buy a pack cause It's definitely worth the investment and so good for you!
Spring, TX
HARMLESS HARVEST COCONUT WATER IS MY TOP DRINK EVER!! I stock up on this stuff every chance I get. It's an excellent source of electrolytes and the purest form of coconut water. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. If you haven't tried it yet, you're missing out!
Portland , OR
To be honest I don’t think it’s worth the hype or the price. Coconut can be affordable, it mostly is so why isn’t this. I buy it when it’s on sale buy one get one free cause my bad loves it. I buy it at most of the local grocers
Elkton, MD
I am very picky when it comes to coconut water and this company has by far the best! I appreciate that they do not ruin the integrity of the coconut water by thermally pasteurizing it. I also love that it is organic and is Fair for Life Certified. I love everything that this company stands for. Harmless Harvest Coconut water has a wonderful taste and is unique
Jersey City, NJ
These are the most expensive coconut water I have ever had in my life but that being said they taste the best. They are 100% raw and that is so evident in their taste. I love them a lot though they are expensive.
So addicted to these coconut waters. Definitely the best flavor of any coconut water I have tried. Wish they were less expensive to buy because I would drink them even more often than I do now. These are so refreshing, I crave them.
Queens Vlg, NY
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Delicious!!! Definitely works for hangovers, dehydration and I use it for juicing too! Organic all the way! 🌱 HarmlessHarvest Organic 100percentRaw Coconut Water, 16- Ounce (Pack of 4)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...