Harmless Harvest, Harmless Coconut Water, 2 pack of 16 fl oz bottles

by Harmless Harvest

This is pure coconut water at its best, fresh and never heated. It sometimes comes out pink right from the coconut!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Harmless Harvest, Harmless Coconut Water, 2 pack of 16 fl oz bottles!
Fitchburg
Harmless Harvest, Harmless Coconut Water, 2 pack of 16 fl oz bottles uploaded by Amy M.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Harmless Harvest is a delicious coconut water that I have found helps me recover from whatever ails me. The flavor is great, and it leaves me feeling great. The only complaint, and why I gave it 4 stars, is because it’s so stinking expensive!!
Arlington, VA
All coconut water tasted like trash to me then i found this brand and now it’s my go to drink. Kinda tastes like milk but it is so good. Worth the try. It is a little pricey though to buy everyday. L
Antioch, CA
Harmless Harvest, Harmless Coconut Water, 2 pack of 16 fl oz bottles uploaded by Ruth A.
Purchased at: Costco
This is THE BEST bottled Coconut water I’ve ever had! It’s a pretty vibrant pink color which apparently has to do with the antioxidant levels in the coconut water. It’s sweet and tasty and almost tastes exactly like water straight from the coconut. I’m seriously obsessed. We bought a pack at Costco because it had $2 off. I hope they have it still when we go buy groceries next! (I also wanted to mention that the bottle Itself is BPA free!)
Harmless Harvest, Harmless Coconut Water, 2 pack of 16 fl oz bottles uploaded by Connie C.
Purchased at: Costco
This stuff is AHMAZINGGGG!! I love coconut water and I have been on a search for the perfect one. All coconut water I’ve tried tries to imitate the taste of fresh coconut water and they always disappoint but this did not. It taste exactly like fresh coconut water!! Believe it! I was so shook. And have you ever seen pink coconut water? Cause same! The pink was interesting but it is suppose to be that color. Try this! You won’t regret!
Union Beach, NJ
Harmless Harvest, Harmless Coconut Water, 2 pack of 16 fl oz bottles uploaded by Darlene H.
Purchased at: FreshDirect
I’ve tried multiple brands of coconut water over the years. I had to add lemon or something to it most of the time to make it taste better but not with this one. I was surprised at how naturally sweet Harmless Harvest Coconut Water tasted! The pink color was not expected either! I am happy with my choice in this drink.
Greenville
Harmless Harvest, Harmless Coconut Water, 2 pack of 16 fl oz bottles uploaded by jvn W.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is the best coconut water money can buy. It’s raw, organic, natural, and 100% fair trade. There is really no room for improvement because it is amazing. 100% recyclable bottle and would totally recommend and buy again.
Oh man this is the best coconut water I’ve ever had!!! It taste is so great and you can instantly tell that you’re drinking legit coconut water. Would recommend!!! The only thing is that this coconut water is expensive compared to other brands, but it’s honestly worth it!!!
Seattle
Purchased at: Costco
I have tasted so many coconut water and by this is very close to real coconut water. Love it! It has pink color naturally and no preservatives. Great flavor and we buy regularly! Highly recommended to try!
Westland , MI
Purchased at: Kroger
This by far has been the best, closest to opening a fresh coconut, water I have ever tasted. I only wish the price was a little more reasonable, but it is still worth it to me. Love this product so much!
Purchased at: Instacart
Growing up on an island, it’s hard to find coconut water that taste authentic. This bottle comes pretty close to it! I love the taste and benefits of this coconut water. Worth every penny.