BY HARMAN

Stream high-quality audio with the black Onyx Studio 3 Wireless Speaker from Harman Kardon. This speaker features Bluetooth connectivity for streaming audio from all your compatible home and mobile devices. It s equipped with four drivers & mdash two 3 woofers and two 0.8 tweeters & mdash and two passive bass radiators that are designed to deliver an enhanced sound experience with a balanced and powerful soundstage. In case that s not enough power you can pair the Studio 3 with another Harmon Kardon Dual Sound enabled speaker for twice the sound. Feature- Bluetooth Streaming Audio- Dual 3 Woofers- Dual 0.8 Tweeters- Wireless Dual Sound Enabled- Aux-In Port- Built-In Speakerphone- Connect Up to 3 Devices at Once- Compatible with Harman Kardon Remote App- Up to 5 Hours of Wireless PlaybackSpecificationProduct Model: HARMAN KARDON Onyx Studio 3 Portable Bluetooth speaker with rechargeable battery and built-in microphone - BlackGeneralBluetooth: YesRechargeable battery: Yes (Internal)SizeDimensions (L x H x W):278mm x 258mm x 162.8 mmWeight (with battery):2100 g see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Cordelia P.
Cordelia P.
I absolutely love this I use it for every party and every get together, I use it just because. I can use it way up like it was a professional speaker or I can have it low for a more intimate setting. I love that it is portable without the hassle
T b.
T b.
pomona, CA
This speaker is the best HANDS DOWN!!!
you can literally use this for a party . It's well worth the price & hooking up the Bluetooth is easy peasy. I've had other speakers but this by far is my favorite. Oh and the charge last for a long time
Dazjanae D.
Dazjanae D.
We love our speaker! The volume is great but the best thing about it is the bass. It's loud enough to use for a small event such as a get together or just for cleaning the house. One of the legs broke off though, which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. Still works like a charm though.
jaylin P.
jaylin P.
Boise
Best deal ever!!! Got this for $100 when my boyfriend got the galaxy edge through sprint. Hands down the best streaker I have ever owned! It's tiny, portable, light weight, rechargeable and super loud!!! It's like having surround sound but way cheaper!!! So impressed with this buy!!!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Belle Chasse, LA
This speaker is HANDS DOWN the best on the market. I got it at Best Buy and it was only 100 dollars. very loud and extremely easy to use. Would definitely recommend it to Everyone* I love it so much!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
I love this speaker!!! Very full, rich sound! 5 hours of wireless battery life for those days at the pool too! I got mine from sprint for a great deal!!!!
Charlotte A.
Charlotte A.
Broken Arrow, OK
I can't say enough about this speaker! It is worth every penny. Great sound quality and the charge lasts for hours!
I have the 2nd generation onyx and love the full sound. How does the 3 compare? Obviously I can't pair mine with a 2nd onyx so that's a drawback but it's portable and sounds great - even the base. But thinking of getting the 3 and would appreciate a sound comparison.