BY HARIBO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Will I ever get a free sample box ? I have always wanted one of ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
one of my favorite strawberry candies. the only problem i can say though is that you can't find them in many places. grocery stores or walmart, target kind of stores are really the only places. No gas stations. sometimes cvs and walgreens type of places have them.
April H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Strawberry gummies are yummy! This brand has been around for years and still doesn't disappoint! If you haven't had the chance to get into gummy bears or don't really like them, then you probably haven't tried these!
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
I'm in love with strawberry flavored anything so when I found this sweet snack I was addicted! These little gummies taste so good I would eat them everyday if I could. Totally worth the price and buy. I 💖
Soren K.
El Paso, TX
OMG! i bought this candy in bulk in the 5 pound bag for a little birthday party i was throwing for my niece and ALL OF THE KIDS WERE LOVING THIS! i actually almost ran out of this bag because of the family members loved the candy too! i would Totally buy it again!!
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
I love these gummi strawberries! They are hard to find but they have been a childhood favorite. The taste is not overpowering and does not taste plasticy (some have a weird taste).
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Gummy strawberries are one of my favorite gummies because their flavor is great the texture is great and they never fail to bring a smile to my face!!
Christy H.
Florissant, MO
I love Haribo gummies!! They have such a delicious flavor and always have the perfect amount of chewy and gummy. They bring me back to my childhood!
mindy G.
Woodsfield, OH
My daughter loves the candy....they r easy for her to chew and swallow....every time we go to the store we have to purchase a bag of haribo gummies
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Omg these were my all time favorite hard candies as a kid my grandma always had some and I loved them they're so good. Crunchy with a soft center
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My kids love candy and would love these why were they discontinued I never even saw or heard of them before guess I don't get out much.
Celina J.
Will I ever get a free sample box ? I have always wanted one of them with all the products in my wish list. Can you please make my dream come true by sending me my wish list please I would appreciate that . And if you do I want to thank you for making my wish come true .