BY HARIBO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Will I ever get a free sample box ? I have always wanted one of ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Soren K.
El Paso, TX
OMG! i bought this candy in bulk in the 5 pound bag for a little birthday party i was throwing for my niece and ALL OF THE KIDS WERE LOVING THIS! i actually almost ran out of this bag because of the family members loved the candy too! i would Totally buy it again!!
April H.
Strawberry gummies are yummy! This brand has been around for years and still doesn't disappoint! If you haven't had the chance to get into gummy bears or don't really like them, then you probably haven't tried these!
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
I'm in love with strawberry flavored anything so when I found this sweet snack I was addicted! These little gummies taste so good I would eat them everyday if I could. Totally worth the price and buy. I ūüíĖ
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
I love these gummi strawberries! They are hard to find but they have been a childhood favorite. The taste is not overpowering and does not taste plasticy (some have a weird taste).
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
Gummy strawberries are one of my favorite gummies because their flavor is great the texture is great and they never fail to bring a smile to my face!!
mindy G.
Woodsfield, OH
My daughter loves the candy....they r easy for her to chew and swallow....every time we go to the store we have to purchase a bag of haribo gummies
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Omg these were my all time favorite hard candies as a kid my grandma always had some and I loved them they're so good. Crunchy with a soft center
Andrea G.
Amor estos y comerlos todo el tiempo y yo no quiero jam√°s dejar de comerlos porque son divinos, nunca faltan en mi casa.
Patricia H.
Mountville, PA
The best flavor in an amazing 5 pound bag! is there anything better than this? i doubt it! all i need in life.
Reba B.
lexington, NC
Haribo...is my number one favorite gummy brand...I refuse to buy any other...the taste is just so not fake..
Celina J.
Will I ever get a free sample box ? I have always wanted one of them with all the products in my wish list. Can you please make my dream come true by sending me my wish list please I would appreciate that . And if you do I want to thank you for making my wish come true .