BY HARIBO #39 in Gummy Candy

Beautifully colored gummi on green stems with tasty cherry flavor.

• "They have a great taste and are very chewy." in 1 review
  • "Omigosh.. these are so good i could eat it all in one sitting." in 1 review
  • "The cherry flavor is very intense & they're not too hard or too soft" in 1 review
Brooke G.
Union Grove
My dad loved these gummy’s and introduced my children to them by buying almost every type there was on the shelves (which was a ton) and sitting with them to try them all. It was the only candy he really enjoyed and Haribo was the one and only brand he would buy. Each bag can range from $3-5 but they taste amazing and are well worth any price your going to pay. These were my dad’s favorite and mine too. It’s actually hard for me to write about any of these right now since he just passed in November but they are on my list to review and he would like it if he knew my (his) take on this candy caused someone else to enjoy it too. 😂
Dana S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These gummies are perfect to munch on for a snack. They are not too sweet and have a great cherry taste. I love how they look like little cherries! They are fun for kids and just as good for adults. The bag is not expensive at all and you can find it many places!
Rogena A.
This cherry flavored gummy is the best, Cherry is the only flavor gummy I eat. I would always buy a bag and just eat the Cherry. But know they have a hole bag of Cherry flavored gummies. You can taste the freshness of the gummies. My opinion these are the best.
Tricia H.
Jblm Wa
These taste more similar to real cherries than most other candies. Most cherry flavors taste like cough syrup which I can’t stand. But I love these gummies they are sweet and flavorful. Haribo is one of the best gummy brands out there.
Kati' S.
Tarpon Springs
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twin Cherries 🍒 are amazingly flavorful and just the right amount of sugary sweet. Perfect to have at the movies, the park, the beach, while watching Netflix, they’re honestly good wherever and whenever.

10/10 would recommend!
Elizabeth V.
Yummy! Now I want to go by more after writing this review! I’m not a huge cheery fan but these are phenomenal! I always find them on sale at the convenient store down the street from me. Go grab yourself a bag!
Janine S.
These are my absolute fave!!! I feel like I enjoy eating certain textures in foods and I totally love the texture and taste these 😊😊 ❤️ I could probably finish a whole pack all by myself! I totally recommend!
Ackeda T.
Slidell , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite gummy. I buy them from Walgreens for about 2 bucks. Sometimes I can find a small bag at the dollar tree. They’re delicious. I don’t really eat the other flavors other than a occasional gummy worm.
Leslie S.
Hayward, CA
These are so delicious my mom introduced these to me a couple of months ago and i feel in love i buy them at any store like a gas station or dollar store they are amazing they taste like real cherries
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My first true love was the cherry gummy. I had such a hard time finding these so when I did find these I would buy about 20 of them so I can eat them all day and all night for breakfast lunch and dinner
Barbara S.
Statesboro, GA
Do you know what stores carry this brand?
Victoria F.