BY HARIBO

Haribo The Smurfs Sour! Gummi Candy: 150 calories per serving About 3 servings per package

Anna S.
Main Street , Howsham
I love sour smurfs! I love harribo I’m general but these are great. The only reason for 4 stars is that they’re very difficult to find in the UK
Georgia M.
I love haribos and the fact they bought out ones in smurf shape was amazing, I’m addicted and they’re so nice, good little treat after work. Good value.
Valentina S.
Santiago de Cali
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Este es un excelente producto, me ha encantado mucho realmente lo recomiendo demasiado. Es un producto que cumple con todas las condiciones necesarias.
Princess S.
MIAMI, FL
wow this is such a creative and fun looking and delicious tasting snake for kids nut also for adults cant go wrong with a little sweet in your life.
yamina m.
I love sour gummies and Haribo is just my got to brand they have just the biggest range and the best flavors. And I love these little blue guys.
Elin A.
conwy
Could eat these all the time, love these sweet not too sour but the right amount and lovely flavour as well. I only have them on my cheat days
Treacy L.
montpellier
Everyone’s love those , kids or adult .
I love the bag too and it’s very sour taste so why not . But don’t forget to do not eat that much ;)
Caitlin M.
Greater Manchester, Bolton
Very tasty and the smurf shape it super cute. These are great for all ages and make the perfect treat! Not to mention the affordable price
Beth O.
Cute shapes and very tasty sweets. They are affordable and much nicer than most gummy sweets. I always choose haribo over other brands.
la6.m k.
I love haribo in all sizes and shapes yeah its nice while watching movies soo good and tasty specially with friends and family around
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this still being sold???