BY HARIBO

Haribo The Smurfs Sour! Gummi Candy: 150 calories per serving About 3 servings per package

Karleigh J.
dublin
These smurf haribo cady are a winner with the smurf lovers . They taste and look cool . They're cheap also so it good for the little one to keep happy as a treat . Definitely buy again
Max H.
Canterbury
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who doesn’t love candy? Well I think they are some of the most delicious, tasty candies on the market. Definitely my favourite candy out there and I try and eat it everyday!!!
Kylie A.
Haribos are my all time favourite sweets. I eat them almost all the time. I can get down two bags in a heartbeat because I just shove them in my mouth and let all the tasty flavours ignite . I buy these at my local shops and also Tesco and Co-Op. I would most definitely recommend them .
Gen W.
It's cute that they're shaped like smurfs! They taste really good too. I think some may like it better than the other because of the movie tie-in. They have a very good price to them at my local ASDA. I would recomened to others but I'm not sure they still have them in abundance as they hype has died down a bit now.
Saulė G.
First I bought them for my sister. I could not say that she likes smurfs.. SHE ABSOLUTELY LOVES THEM. And as for me, I loved the sour taste and blue color. We both ate pack of those in like 5 seconds or so. Now it's her favorite gummies in the world.
Jessie E.
Buy buy buy these are tasty if you love harorbos you will love hear I'm obsessed with them and the little character make it even better I love looking at who in about to eat or chew to tiny pierce lnfao
Shopaholic M.
Is there anyone out there who doesn't like haribo? My kids have been into these Smurf haribo since the release of the new smurf film the lost village - the sour gargamel was a nice touch!
Jessica O.
Corringham , Essex
Ddnt really like these, they were soft and squishy but the flavour wasn't all there, I bought them in a supermarket and were not too pricey, nothing compares to haribo starmix eggs.
Anna S.
Main Street , Howsham
I love sour smurfs! I love harribo I’m general but these are great. The only reason for 4 stars is that they’re very difficult to find in the UK
Georgia M.
I love haribos and the fact they bought out ones in smurf shape was amazing, I’m addicted and they’re so nice, good little treat after work. Good value.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this still being sold???