BY HARIBO

Haribo The Smurfs Sour! Gummi Candy: 150 calories per serving About 3 servings per package

Jennifer P.
Wolfeboro NH
My kids enjoyed these. I personally don't care for gummys but everyone else in my house adores them. !!!!!!
Ang E.
Davenport, IA
As a young kid growing up I loved watching the Smurfs. Then I found this candy. So good!!!! Amazing flavor.
Shelby M.
il
These are so good! I love these and so does my sister! These aren't very sour and are very chewy
Asia B.
Elkhart, IN
Super yummy! But super hard to find! I had to buy them when I seen them! Affordable and delicious
Ilze G.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like Haribo candy. They have so many different flavors and they are good and for good value.
Zain H.
Munster, IN
These are so good I’m in love. So good i keep a bag in my purse. Everyone go try these.
Max H.
Canterbury
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who doesn’t love candy? Well I think they are some of the most delicious, tasty candies on the market. Definitely my favourite candy out there and I try and eat it everyday!!!
Sydney L.
liverpool
Me and my boyfriend by these all the time easily twice a week and especially we have a hangover I always get these at my local shop and they are good value for money will be buying again.
Karleigh J.
dublin
These smurf haribo cady are a winner with the smurf lovers . They taste and look cool . They're cheap also so it good for the little one to keep happy as a treat . Definitely buy again
Kylie A.
Haribos are my all time favourite sweets. I eat them almost all the time. I can get down two bags in a heartbeat because I just shove them in my mouth and let all the tasty flavours ignite . I buy these at my local shops and also Tesco and Co-Op. I would most definitely recommend them .
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this still being sold???