BY HARIBO

Haribo The Smurfs Sour! Gummi Candy: 150 calories per serving About 3 servings per package

Stephanie R.
Bronx, NY
I am a gummy fanatic.. my favorite gummies are Haribo especially my peaches! I tried trolli and it doesn't compare to haribo
Marissa G.
Rochester
One of my favorite candies as a kid, but for some reasonable have lost some of their flavor as an adult. Still good though.
Phill P.
St Clr Shores, MI
These are sooooo yummy. Eating to many can upset your belly boy. Trust me I know. Good value for the size will buy again
Cassandra H.
My kids love these but unfortunately we can't find them around so much but when we do I definitely pick up a couple bags!
Paris M.
Townsend, De
Absolutely love these gummies! My daughter loves smurfs and they taste amazing! I buy these everytime I go to the store!!
Stephanie S.
Not bad. Needs more flavor added to them and should be smaller then they are. Not bad for the price. Kids enjoy them
Sandra S.
I like sour gummies but sometimes they come out a little hard. I like my gummies to be soft and chewy not hard.
Rachel H.
Weissport, PA
My son is obsessed with these. Every time he gets a treat he wants smurf gummies. They have created a monster.
Tamara J.
Montgomery Village, MD
I always can go for some eighties style cartoon candy go Smurfs. Sweet and sour sweet and sour love gummy candy
Karissa A.
I love anything blue raspberry that issue so these are perfect when craving the two combined. Great quanity
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this still being sold???