BY HARIBO

Haribo The Smurfs Sour! Gummi Candy: 150 calories per serving About 3 servings per package

carolina l.
Haribo are good. This particular flavor is not easy to find, packaging is fine but inside of it there are less candies than the other Haribo brand. The candies are blue, taste sour and have a lot of sugar in it. You can find them at target and sometimes at Walgreens for 1.70
shakira v.
Indianapolis
I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it
Samantha B.
White Haven, PA
My favorite of all time candy. Always have these in stock at home and all other types of gummies. They are eaten often in my house old and can always be found for a $2 or less. If you're children love gummies this is a brand to trust as they have many different gummies available
Viktoria B.
My alltime favourite! was eating it 15 years ago and still my go to candy! the only disapoitnment, they taste little bit different in the usa than germany, since the american version has cornsyrop which the german version dos not have..
Stacy B.
Jackson
I have been a long fan of This brand it is absolutely amazing and the quality is always there picketing always looks a little lame but the quality of the product for the pricing you can’t beat it
Raeanon C.
Laramie, WY
Wasn’t too sure about these gummies at first. Recently got them for a road trip at a gas station. These Smurf gummies have a little too much sugar for my liking.
Haneen J.
So good!! I love their taste and they're also made with beef gelatin which is good for people like me who don't eat pork gelatin. Also very nice and colorful! Fun for kids!! I also love the Smurfs! Very fun and cute.
Tori C.
These are very sour at first and then have a very sweet taste afterwards. I did find that after eating to many you began to get an odd after taste in your mouth but it wasn't anything that didn't go away with a drink of water afterwards. My kids love them.
Sarah C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yessssss these are so good! My mom brought these back from her trip to Germany and they're so good! At first I thought it was really weird that they were smurf gummies but when I tried it I couldn't stop eating it. I wish I had more
Samantha D.
Bensalem, PA
Hands down best candy ever!!! I have been able to purchase them in Paris however. I've not been able to find them here in the states yet! But if you see them, grab them! Most delicious candy ever! Can't wait to buy them again!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this still being sold???