Haribo The Smurfs Sour! Gummi Candy

by HARIBO

Haribo The Smurfs Sour! Gummi Candy: 150 calories per serving About 3 servings per package

Start your review of Haribo The Smurfs Sour! Gummi Candy!
How would you rate this product?
kelsie K.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Harbo fan. They always hit the mark when it comes to taste. With that said, I wish these were mixed berries. Still a good taste as is however.
Christina R.
Campbell, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can’t find these everywhere!! But when I see them I always grab a few bags. There’s only two flavors but they definitely satisfy my cravings
Ciara E.
austin
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Super cute packaging love the artificially flavor of blueberry, turns your tongue blue lol maybe too much food coloring or some thing? Very fordable cheap snack.
Annette L.
Pleasanton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
We go through a lot of Haribo candy in the house lol. The Smurfs are my husband’s favorite, he’ll eat the whole pack in one sitting. They’re hard to find unfortunately. I prefer the packs with the mixes.
Tyler J.
These are so good I love how gummy they are! They taste better than original gummies to me !! I love that they are smurfs too! My kids love these
lauren T.
Buckeye, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walgreens
Good candy I like sour candies haha fun and don't leave them in your car in Arizona if you don't want one giant gummie sheet 😂
latisha V.
texas
I love the smurf candy bit I can never find smurfette lol. These gummys over all taste really well, and not expensive
Shakena M.
Peekskill, NY
These gummies are the best. They ate always a dollar at family dollar, and there's no tax. Will keep buying.
Martina N.
Montgomery, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I Love everything sour and these are so good to me.. I need these in my life again.. I really do
carolina L.
Oakland, CA
Haribo are good. This particular flavor is not easy to find, packaging is fine but inside of it there are less candies than the other Haribo brand. The candies are blue, taste sour and have a lot of sugar in it. You can find them at target and sometimes at Walgreens for 1.70
Ask a question to the Influenster community...