HARIBO the Smurfs uploaded by Wendy R.HARIBO the Smurfs uploaded by Tempestt S.

BY HARIBO

Classic SMURFS in their classic blue-color, with different characters wearing red, white and yellow caps on their heads.

• How do these taste compared to plain old gummy bears?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie s.
I just tried this product recently and honestly I couldn't stop eating them. They are the perfect snack if you want something soft and chewy but also covered in yummy sugar. If you're looking for a candy to get I'd recommend these. They are pretty affordable and you don't get a cheap taste like you do some gummies. They are also a fun snack and the little smurfs are so cute. HARIBO the Smurfs
Celinda M.
Henderson, NV
Hubby loved these Smurfs gummies. He's a connoisseur for gummies, so he's pretty picky but he said these tasted great and were really fun and nostalgic at the same time.
Erin P.
I bought these for my daughter while out of town on a business trip, I tend to bring food/snacks home as gifts.  I thought it was cool because they were Smurfs.  The packaging is cute and she was excited when she opened the bag but she didn't eat more than one.  It was kind of a weird sweet and an odd texture.  But I do like Hairbo gummy candies.  Whenever out of town I am on the look out for unusual and  flavors - they never disappoint.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are the cutest candies and my daughter loves them! Anytime I buy them for her, I sneak a big handful for myself. They are so good. They have a blueberry taste. They are not hard to chew, very soft. Easy for kids to eat, and they love the different Smurf shapes.
Kimber O.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this candy! I love the taste, the color. they are really fun to eat. I just wish the German brand was sold out here in the US .. I like the German candy better the love how hard and chewy they are. But the US ones are ok and the price is ok as well. I would tell other to try the German ones because they are way better. I don't like how the candy isn't the same from the German.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Love these! They are adorable little gummies!! They taste so good. Great berry Taste to them!! They stand up Great to any gummy. I buy these from the dollar tree of all places! You can find these on sale also a lot of times.
Sana S.
Yum yum these are delish! They're super cute too cause they are shaped as smurfs. They also taste blue lol I think they are blue raspberry so that's one of my favorite flavors for anything fruity. I buy these all the time as well as the other flavors. My go to place to buy them is at Walgreens or CVS.
Shannon B.
Chester, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love gummies, and the Smurfs are no exception! It's hard for me not to eat the entire bag in one sitting. If I see this in a store, I have to get it, since not many carry it. I love the gummy texture, it's not too stretchy, and takes more time to chew through. Always enjoyable!
Mary M.
Dearborn , MI
With the smurfs movie, my kid needed everything to be like smurfs so I was pretty pleased when I found these! Not a healthy snack by any means, but I would use them as a reward for good behavior! He was the most well behaved kid in town for a while there!
Cyndi C.
urbandale, IA
I love Haribaro gummies and I buy them one every a week for myself and my two sons. A couple of weeks ago while traveling I found the Smurfs in a gas station. They were so yummy. I went back inside the store to buy the rest but they were out of stock.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
How do these taste compared to plain old gummy bears?