HARIBO the Smurfs uploaded by Tempestt S.HARIBO the Smurfs uploaded by Wendy R.

BY HARIBO #62 in Gummy Candy

Classic SMURFS in their classic blue-color, with different characters wearing red, white and yellow caps on their heads.

Buy on Jet.com
Karen C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
When it comes to gummy candy, I think Harbio has the most variety and the taste is as expected. These definitely taste and look similar to the blue and white sharks, which me and my children definitely enjoy!
tasmi i.
Aw talk about childhood! Childhood gummies plus childhood cartoon together! So cute! I don’t eat it as often but I can say that the time I’ve had it, they’re good and you should definitely try them
Elena S.
St Clr Shores, MI
I got these for the first time in Europe and fell in love. They are a great value, so much fun and have amazing flavor! I was so happy when I found them in the US. I will definitely be repurchasing. I highly recommend.
Jenna C.
West Seneca, NY
These are so hard to find were we live bought I got the chance to pick up to packs when I went to NYC I loved them they taste amazing and how could you pass up smurfs
Amy P.
Knoxville, TN
I had a job where all the cashiers ate these on break. They were like currency to us. They are addicting, but oh so chewy. Your taste buds will be satisfied, but your jaw will be tired. Still worth a purchase though.
Tori R.
Shelbyville, IN
I love gummies! These have a great taste and stick to the great Haribo gummy taste and texture! Perfect for road trips, movie nights or any night because TREAT YOSELF!
Taylor W.
Wichita, KS
As someone who grew up on German candies, there is NOTHING better than Haribo!! All of their gummy candies are sweet but not too sugary. I recommend them to everyone, if you have the chance to eat Haribo, DO IT!
Annie B.
Richardson, TX
I ate this candy all the way across Europe! Definitely a treat in my book that is difficult to find back in the states. Obviously I should find them on Amazon but in trying to kick my massive candy addiction!
Julia B.
Orange park , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Every time we go to the grocery that carries these they are a must buy for my daughter. I fell in love with the chewy yummy flavor of Haribo when I lived overseas and they're my go to gummy brand.
Celinda M.
Henderson, NV
Hubby loved these Smurfs gummies. He's a connoisseur for gummies, so he's pretty picky but he said these tasted great and were really fun and nostalgic at the same time.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
How do these taste compared to plain old gummy bears?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Do they still sell these?
Louise A.
How much calories are in a portion