HARIBO the Smurfs uploaded by Tempestt S.HARIBO the Smurfs uploaded by Wendy R.

BY HARIBO

Classic SMURFS in their classic blue-color, with different characters wearing red, white and yellow caps on their heads.

• How do these taste compared to plain old gummy bears?2 Answers
Karen P.
Karen P.
Flat Rock, AL
I have always been a fan of the Smurfs. I can't tell you how happy I was to find the Smurfs in Haribo Gummi Candy. Affordable, fun for my kids to eat as a late afternoon snack. I found this at my local grocery store and buy them every week. What a fun snack for kids and adults alike!
Lian D.
Lian D.
I first tried these Haribo smurfs in France and was saddened when I couldn't find them stateside. They have since become more mainstream thankfully! They have just the right texture for me and a wonderful berry flavoring. Plus, the shapes bring me back to my childhood.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Chepachet, RI
I love these candies! I usually get them at five below. They all have a sweet fruity flavor to them. I think if you like haribo gummies, you will probably like these as well. They are all the same price, and they're something different to try.
Kara D.
Kara D.
Beech Grove, IN
My kids love these. The fact that it's candy and it's shaped like little smurfs is probably why. They taste like blue raspberry. They play with them and eat them at the same time. If you like gummy food then you will definitely like these.
stephanie g.
stephanie g.
Bay Shore , NY
I love these yummy gummies. I tried them at my friends daughters birthday party and I couldn't seem to stop eating them. I found out she bought them at a store called five below. I love candy in general but these are just great
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
My newest candy love. I think these may be in the top candy choices for my go to snack. They taste so good and they have a ton in each package so they last a few sittings.
Dakota L.
Dakota L.
Brookport, IL
These little things are fantastic and addicting! Though I wouldn't exactly call them sour they are slightly tart. Same classic haribo texture gummi which is the best.
Lihan C.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Really cute idea and the smurfs are adorable, but the flavor of the smurfs just tastes terrible to me. Artificial tasting and just an unnatural flavor.
Adrienne P.
Adrienne P.
These are really good. Pretty much all Haribo brand gummy candy. These Smurfs are in my top 3 or 4 favorites of the many varieties that they make.
B I.
B I.
Waldorf, MD
Smurfs and Twin Cherries are my favorite Haribo gummies. They have a sweet slightly fruity taste. They are a bit tough like all Haribo gummies.
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
How do these taste compared to plain old gummy bears?