HARIBO the Smurfs uploaded by Tempestt S.HARIBO the Smurfs uploaded by Wendy R.

BY HARIBO

Classic SMURFS in their classic blue-color, with different characters wearing red, white and yellow caps on their heads.

Shauntai K.
Rock falls , IL
Smurfs are my favorite chewy candy they the the perfect texture and consistency of what a gummy should be! They set the bar pretty high! They are actually pretty hard to find around where I live so when I do find them somewhere I buy them out. I love them!!!!
Karen C.
USA
When it comes to gummy candy, I think Harbio has the most variety and the taste is as expected. These definitely taste and look similar to the blue and white sharks, which me and my children definitely enjoy!
Tiffany N.
Seattle, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always grab these gummies they have a good fruity taste to them and the fact that they are shaped like smurfs makes me like them even more it leaves my mouth blue whenever i eat them my daughter also loves these gummies
Elena S.
St Clr Shores, MI
I got these for the first time in Europe and fell in love. They are a great value, so much fun and have amazing flavor! I was so happy when I found them in the US. I will definitely be repurchasing. I highly recommend.
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
These gummies are just sub-par. Which is disappointing because Haribo is the standard for all of my gummy needs. The flavor is okay and texture is just wayyy too firm.
Jenna C.
Depew, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so hard to find were we live bought I got the chance to pick up to packs when I went to NYC I loved them they taste amazing and how could you pass up smurfs
Kacie M.
Greenwood, MS
This is my favorite gummy candy ever. I’m so sad because my town doesn’t carry them so I’m always looking for them whenever I travel. I would recommend these over any other gummy product on the market
tasmi i.
Aw talk about childhood! Childhood gummies plus childhood cartoon together! So cute! I don’t eat it as often but I can say that the time I’ve had it, they’re good and you should definitely try them
Tori C.
Shelbyville, IN
I love gummies! These have a great taste and stick to the great Haribo gummy taste and texture! Perfect for road trips, movie nights or any night because TREAT YOSELF!
Erin P.
I bought these for my daughter while out of town on a business trip, I tend to bring food/snacks home as gifts.  I thought it was cool because they were Smurfs.  The packaging is cute and she was excited when she opened the bag but she didn't eat more than one.  It was kind of a weird sweet and an odd texture.  But I do like Hairbo gummy candies.  Whenever out of town I am on the look out for unusual and  flavors - they never disappoint.
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
How do these taste compared to plain old gummy bears?
Faith M.
New Haven
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are these still sold anywhere? Were they discontinued?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Do they still sell these?
Louise A.
How much calories are in a portion