BY HARIBO #55 in Gummy Candy

The original sour mix. Sugar-coated, super tangy sour gummies, coming in various shapes and sizes, including Fizzy Cola Bottles, Sour Cherries and Crocs.

Anthony I.
Missouri City
i believe that i live for candy, as crazy as this may sound, but i crave candy so much, and so many sweet teeth that i always buy the party size bag of candy so i can have a stash at all times, i love candy so much, plus that give me energy.
Claire V.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Absolutely love them.they are very tangy and sour.i love all haribo.these are funky shaped and tasty and chewy with the added tangibles.available at most grocery stores and these are reasonably priced
Samantha W.
De Pere, WI
Haribo is the best! We always have them on hand in our house and never let a bag go empty before buying a new one. We usually get them at any drug store and they don't compare to anything else - they literally are the best! Worth the price forsure! They are the perfect tv snack food!
Jessica R.
Santa Ana , CA
These cadies are delish. although they will eventually rotten my teeth but i do not care! i love candy and will continue having no teeth. plus theyre really soft do i do not need teeth to eat this! ;)
Stephanie M.
Menifee , CA
My boyfriend lives in England, that's where I was first introduced to these. Now I make him. Ring me some every time he visits the states because I can't find them here!
Zuri A.
I don't always have a sweet treat but when I do these gummies are great! The flavor is addictive and you can find these at most local supermarkets. I like these over all the other brands.
Nicole M.
These are my favorite, if you buy them outside of the US. The difference is unbelievable.

Outside of the US, they use real fruit juices and the gummy itself has another texture.
Summer L.
Tomball, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
First off I got this from the dollar store second I wasn't expecting to really like these but I do third almost everything from this brand it pretty great
Molly v.
Fort Collins, CO
After moving back to the States from Europe this is the candy I miss the most! They are actually sower but not to the extent that it's overwhelming.
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
Things are always the best since childhood to adult hood my kids love until easy to find and I usually cheap great quality always taste the same
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Are these good I'm looking for new candy to try out ?
Alison F.
Victoria, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's your favourite of the candies in Tangfastics?!? Mine is probably the cherries :)
Charl L.