BY HARIBO #19 in Gummy Candy

A great mix of fruit and cola flavour gummy sweets from Haribo in one bag. Containing the ever popular favourites: Bears, Rings, Fried Eggs, Heart Throbs and Cola Bottles

• HARIBO Starmix What's your favourite in the mix? Mine is ...3 Answers
  • When did these come out???1 Answers
tracy t.
Riverbank, CA
We bought these Haribo Starmix for our family movie night. they were so yummy and fun to guess which shape we would get. We made a game out it. there was a ring, twin snakes, coke bottle, gummy bears and cherries. the flavors are so good, we will def be buying more of these
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
I love this brand it is the best gummy brand in the world and they have so many different kinds that are so good and they came out with this mix and it has like the best of them in this one bag, it is a dream come true for me once a month LOL
Samm P.
I’m british And this is our most popular haribo! I eat the hearts and the eggs... I like the white gummy stuff on the back ! And when I’m done with those I devour the entire contents in one sitting! Judge away.... these treats are too good!
Jessica W.
Longview, WA
This mix is all of my favorite gummies in one! I usually buy these at the dollar tree or Winco for $1. If you love haribo gummies, you’ll love this mix. It has the bears, sour snakes, cola, rings and cherries.
Justine B.
My favourite candy of all time! I always pick this up. Even found it in Hong Kong after a year of not being able to get it in Korea. Have one of these bags or a different kind of Haribo at least once a week.
Moni G.
Bayonne
I love haribo gummy snacks especially this one. I got these from my local grocery store. It is really nice because it has all my favorite types of haribo in one bag I would totally buy this again. Recommend to haribo fans.
Cierra A.
I like them I tend to pick out like the gummy worms and then my brother he takes everything else which I’m not I’m not upset about I mean I don’t eat a lot to get me that when I do it’s got me worms sometimes gummy bears
Ryan M.
Philadelphia
This was the smartest thing that some stoned CEO at Haribo ever came up with. Who doesn’t just want a handful of every delicious gummy that Haribo has ever created? Just amazing.
Tiara G.
I found this mix at CVS and I literally almost bought the whole rack. It's all your favorite haribo gummies in one bag! The only ones that aren't included were the peach ones and they put sour worms that were really sour and gross that be mixed with a sweet gummies. Definitely should include the peach instead of sour worms.
Emma W.
The Haribo Starmix is the perfect combination of all my favorite Haribo gummies. I love this mix because it doesn’t get boring as it can with the goldbears or cola. It is my go to anytime I’m on a long road trip and need a snack break. I would highly recommend them to any Haribo fan!
Laura P.
Ottawa, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
HARIBO Starmix What's your favourite in the mix? Mine is the eggs
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When did these come out???