BY HARIBO #64 in Gummy Candy

The original gummi bears with a sour, tangy coating: HARIBO SOUR GOLD-BEARS in the flavors lemon, orange, pineapple, raspberry and strawberry!

• How true is the rumor that if you eat more than a handful it gives ...5 Answers
  • How do these compare to the regular gummies in texture and chewiness?3 Answers
  • How sour are these? are they more sour than sour patch kids?5 Answers
Diana B.
Diana B.
Burlingame, CA
Honestly, I LOVE Haribo in general! Tasty and healthy snack. However, this package left me with doubts. When yoi put it in your mouth - you instantly feel that it's SO SOUR, and you want to spit it. However, after a while sweetness comes out. I would say, this is particular product for people who like sour and sweet combination, not for everybody. I won't buy this myself, as I have different tastes. Too sour for me.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
I'm a sour girl. Love anything and everything sour. And while these won't blow you away with the intensity, they carry the perfect amount of sweet and sour. I have a confession: left these in my car during a hot houston day, and came back to one giant blob of sour, sweet goodness. Ate it. And I would do it again. I might even "forget" them in the car again. It was beyond childish; and I love it. Lol
Cora B.
Cora B.
Auburn, WA
Sour Gold-Bears has the perfect combination of sour and sweetness. There's just the right amount of sourness to where your taste buds aren't totally assaulted. Some sour candies are so rough that the roof of your mouth and tongue hurt for days after - not the case with these. Once the sourness is gone, it is complimented by the sweet gummy bear taste we all know.
Haley  W.
Haley W.
I'm a sucker for sour candy so when I saw these around different grocery stores o decided I had to try them. I really like Haribo candy products, but this one takes the cake. Literally my absolute new favorite sour candy of all time. Delicious, gummy and not "stick to your teeth" chewy, and the flavors are perfect. I buy these any chance I get now.
Anaise V.
Anaise V.
These are the only gummy candies I could tolerates they are my absolute favorite. The green ones are actually the strawberry flavor and so everyone passes on that specific one so that's better for me. My absolute flavor is the pineapple one, they really nailed that flavor. They aren't that sour either but I'm ok with that!
Francis S.
Francis S.
If you love the original Haribo gummy bears these are worth considering. They're not as sour as sour patch kids, sour straws, or sweet tarts but just enough for a little flavor. The original gummy bear flavor profiles are all still there. I buy these at my local Dollar Tree stores for $1 a bag. Def must try!
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Brooklyn, NY
These gummies taste delicious and are a great treat as a snack while working. I love that the gummies were not rubbery nor were they difficult to chew. I loved their gummy bear design and the different colors. They were not too sour, and it was hard to eat just a few at a time. I will be buying these again.
Autumn  S.
Autumn S.
Bridgewater, VA
These are extremely addicting! They are not very sour (which could be good or bad depending on your preference). I actually don't find them sour at all but I still love them. They are also very think and chewy. The only flavor I don't like is the white ones, only because I don't like pineapple in general.
Johanna R.
Johanna R.
If it's gummy, if it's candy, it's for me! I love the Haribo brand and these Sour Gold-Bears are delicious with the perfect balance of sweet gummy candy and sour flavor. And this package is resealable, so if for some reason I don't want to eat them all at one time, I can easily seal the bag closed.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I really love these bears, they are a pretty classic gummy treat. The only reason I give one less star is because I prefer my sour candy to actually be sour, and unfortunately these aren't. They are very good though, and you can usually find them pretty cheap, so not a bad buy!
Sha P.
Sha P.
Brooklyn, NY
How sour are these? are they more sour than sour patch kids?
Virginia B.
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How true is the rumor that if you eat more than a handful it gives you really bad issues
Connie W.
Connie W.
Oakland Gdns, NY
How do these compare to the regular gummies in texture and chewiness?
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does anyone know why are these called "Generic"?