BY HARIBO #91 in Gummy Candy

From Tangfastics, an entire bag of one of the favourite pieces: Sour Cherries.

Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Currently salivating because I just saw the image of my favorite sour cherry gummy‘s. I wish I can have a whole bed to myself right this second. The true on the gummy is phenomenal and the sweetness and tartness Is perfection.
Stephanie T.
Clearwater, FL
Love the cherry gummies and Haribo stopes up their game when they added the sour coati to them. Still wish they’d go back and make them a little harder like they used to be. They were the. Eat back in the day. Love this brand so much that I went to the outlet store when I was in Germany.
Anjoli M.
Ephrata
These sour cherries were good but not as sour as I would have liked. Cherry flavor it self was good. I know these are marketed toward children so they have to be careful.
Catherine R.
I love these sour cherry candies.  They are sort of a guilty pleasure for me so I only buy them every so often.  They have a great cherry flavor but I love that they aren't sickly sweet like most gummy candies.  I don't buy them very often since I can eat the whole bag in one sitting and that would be REALLY bad for me.  The only reason I give 4 stars is because of how difficult they are to find.  I find them every now and again at World Market but they aren't available everywhere.
Tanya L.
Bowmansville, NY
Today I want to tell you about the fruit candy Haribo Goldbären with fruity taste. Such sweets in my childhood my mother brought me from Poland, while we did not have such a thing in sight. But now Haribo can be bought almost anywhere in the world.I attach a photo of the composition, to which you can find fault if you want, but I will not do it. Of course this is not a green apple from the dacha, there are certain additives.Pros Haribo:
Sweetpleasant tasteThere is no mawkishnessCheer upAll bears are beautiful and regular shapeYou can use them as decor for other sweets
Caitlin D.
Benham, KY
Haribo in my opinion has the best gummies. These are my favorite because they have the right amount of sour to them and of course I love anything cherry flavored. I always have to purchase these when I’m craving something sweet or having a cheat day.
Katelyn E.
I love these, but I do wish that they were more sour. They do have good flavor and it's more of a sweet coating than anything else. It doesn't compare to the sour gummy worms. I don't think I would repurchase
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy I always loved haribo since I was the child but these are sour and I love them very affordable and so worth the price I bought it in Walmart and I would definitely buy them again and would recommend it
Morgan C.
Carson City, NV
I have loved these since I was a child.  While the flavor is definitely a fake cherry, it's still nice and sweet, with just a hint of sour.  The packages are cheap, and make a great snack when you're trying to keep your weight in check.  I buy them whenever I can.
Treasure L.
Carolina Bch, NC
Definitely one of my favorite tasting Haribo candies. I love the sour and cherry flavor together. It's also great the cherry flavor doesn't taste super syrupy and artificial. My only complaint is the gummy is a little tough; I like my dummies a little softer.
elizah k.