BY HARIBO #94 in Gummy Candy

From Tangfastics, an entire bag of one of the favourite pieces: Sour Cherries.

Andrew N.
Andrew N.
Mountain View, CA
This candy is a great spin-off of the original candy, the sour cherries are one of the best versions of the candy if you can't get the original! I was able to purchase this at a local candy outlet store and it is definitinatly worth the repurchase.
Ash M.
Ash M.
Honestly such a classic, how could you go wrong with these? Haribo always come through with strong flavors and great products and this is no exception, especially if you love sour candy like I do! Love sour cherry.
Fatima R.
Fatima R.
Omg love these candys so much there my favorite but I have a very hard time finding them for some reason every time I find them somewhere I buy them out then they never re stock -_-
The best sweets I have ever tasted they are so good! Not to chewy but not so soft they break apart! Not that sour they are a bit but mostly sweet they are my favorites!
Gigi P.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
I don't like sour candy but this actually isn't like to bad or too sour. If you don't like sour but want something sour this will satisfy your cravings!
gabrielle J.
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
Well please don't eat these in on sitting but they are wonderful! You can get these from Amazon and they are nice for filling decorative bags!!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Gummy candies are my favorite. They are so chewy and sweet at the same time. Haribo gummy bears are very delicious for the afordable price!
Katie K.
Katie K.
I recently discovered HARIBO Sour Cherries Gummi Candy, and I must say my life is a lot better after this discovery! I love this candy <3
Carolynn D.
Carolynn D.
Winter Haven, FL
Addictive!! Love these gummies! Great cherry flavor and. Nice sugar coating on the outside. My first choice when it comes to Haribo!
yulissa R.
yulissa R.
I like every haribo gummies especially the bears when I use to go to school my teacher would I always gives us this candy