Haribo Roulettes uploaded by Catie S.

BY HARIBO

You know HARIBO jellies and how attractive they are. HARIBO presents Roulette with "double twist" package, easy to carry everytime everywhere. Roulette's flavor has a unique formulation that makes it so chewy! It's the perfect time to discover great HARIBO taste again!

Alexa R.
New Bedford, MA
My favorite candy as a child growing up. Local convenience stores sold them and still do for 3 for $1, sometimes im still a sucker for them. Your basic fruit flavors with more of a snap to the gummy rather than soft. I love them so much still
Lindsay P.
I wish I could give these more stars. These have become my new obsession. My mom bought these for me when she took a trip to Oregon. I was rationing them because I had never seen them before. I went out the next day and found them. Greatest day ever. So affordable and so super tasty! I would recommend these to anyone who loves gummies!
Mary P.
San Francisco, CA
These are hands down the best gummy candies. I enjoy the firm yet chewy texture that doesn't dissolve too quickly. I think they get stuck in my teeth less too. I've bought a box from Amazon once and wouldn't mind getting another one if I could afford the extra calories.
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these little candies! I was just in Germany this summer, and had the Roulettes multiple times while I was there. They are affordable, and Haribo makes some of the best gummy candies that I have ever had! I ended up bringing back some Roulettes to the states for my friends!
Jennifer S.
Collingswood, NJ
If you like their gummy bears the best because of the texture, you will love these. Chewier and lozenge shaped which will slow you down significantly. Amazon sells them cheap by the subscribe and save case!!
Sharon J.
Easton, PA
We like these so much and they seem to have disappeared from local stores.  I actually bought a case online.  They are the perfect size and texture and the little rolls are the right amount.  White ones are coveted and saved for last.  Roulettes and fruit salad are my faves.  If you EVER get a chance to get some while in Germany Do it!
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
Love be these! Hating is awesome and comes in so many different shapes and flavors. The rollettes are one of my favorites because it fun and easy to share. And of course, these gummys are not too pricey!
Rach V.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have been eating this candy since I was a child. 20 years later and I still love them. A quick little snack that you can take on the go. Very affordable, very delicious. I always recommend to others.
Minnie K.
Sacramento , CA
Love Haribo gummies. These have a little too much packaging. When opening a "roulette" my kids eat the whole pack, unable to put the rest aaway (since you can't twist the wrapper back out).
Sharon S.
I love these not just because of how they taste, but also because they don't take up as much room as a bag of gummies. They're also priced great. And I would recommend to everyone.
Victoria F.