Haribo Roulettes uploaded by Amy G.Haribo Roulettes uploaded by Catie S.

BY HARIBO

You know HARIBO jellies and how attractive they are. HARIBO presents Roulette with "double twist" package, easy to carry everytime everywhere. Roulette's flavor has a unique formulation that makes it so chewy! It's the perfect time to discover great HARIBO taste again!

katie I.
Canton
There are so many kinds of yummy gummies Life Savers Five Flavor Gummies. And flavors and sizes and even sour kinds and sweet kindas and too many to name
Sandy D.
Philadelphia , PA
Purchased at: FiveStar
These are ok. I prefer the gummy bears hands down, but if you want a gummy candy to take with you while you’re out, these are a good choice because of how they’re packaged. Just a little too chewy for my taste.

*PURCHASED AT FIVE BELOW not FiveStar! Influenster you really need to let us WRITE IN the store since you’re missing SO MANY VENDORS.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a top favorite of my candies! I love them because they are soft to chew and very flavorful! I love any type of Haribo candy! When I saw that these came out, I had to buy them. I continued to buy them and now I’m staring to see them everywhere lol! They are awesome!
Mary P.
San Francisco, CA
These are hands down the best gummy candies. I enjoy the firm yet chewy texture that doesn't dissolve too quickly. I think they get stuck in my teeth less too. I've bought a box from Amazon once and wouldn't mind getting another one if I could afford the extra calories.
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these little candies! I was just in Germany this summer, and had the Roulettes multiple times while I was there. They are affordable, and Haribo makes some of the best gummy candies that I have ever had! I ended up bringing back some Roulettes to the states for my friends!
Alexa R.
New Bedford, MA
My favorite candy as a child growing up. Local convenience stores sold them and still do for 3 for $1, sometimes im still a sucker for them. Your basic fruit flavors with more of a snap to the gummy rather than soft. I love them so much still
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
Love be these! Hating is awesome and comes in so many different shapes and flavors. The rollettes are one of my favorites because it fun and easy to share. And of course, these gummys are not too pricey!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love me some jelly beans I'd love to try out more brands of jelly beans.I love all types of candy cakes pies and electronics I love me some lip gloss would love to try a little of everything. So far loving influenster. And other candies as well.
Rach V.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have been eating this candy since I was a child. 20 years later and I still love them. A quick little snack that you can take on the go. Very affordable, very delicious. I always recommend to others.
Lindsey W.
Rochester, MN
Who thought of this!? Mini packs of gummies on the go! These are perfect for when you have a hankering for a little sweet treat! The gummies are delicious and in a fun poker chip shape!
Victoria F.