Haribo Roulettes uploaded by Amy G.Haribo Roulettes uploaded by Catie S.

BY HARIBO

You know HARIBO jellies and how attractive they are. HARIBO presents Roulette with "double twist" package, easy to carry everytime everywhere. Roulette's flavor has a unique formulation that makes it so chewy! It's the perfect time to discover great HARIBO taste again!

Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a top favorite of my candies! I love them because they are soft to chew and very flavorful! I love any type of Haribo candy! When I saw that these came out, I had to buy them. I continued to buy them and now I’m staring to see them everywhere lol! They are awesome!
katie I.
Canton
There are so many kinds of yummy gummies Life Savers Gummies 5 Flavors Candy Variety Pack. And flavors and sizes and even sour kinds and sweet kindas and too many to name
Alexa R.
New Bedford, MA
My favorite candy as a child growing up. Local convenience stores sold them and still do for 3 for $1, sometimes im still a sucker for them. Your basic fruit flavors with more of a snap to the gummy rather than soft. I love them so much still
Lindsay P.
I wish I could give these more stars. These have become my new obsession. My mom bought these for me when she took a trip to Oregon. I was rationing them because I had never seen them before. I went out the next day and found them. Greatest day ever. So affordable and so super tasty! I would recommend these to anyone who loves gummies!
Lindsey W.
Rochester, MN
Who thought of this!? Mini packs of gummies on the go! These are perfect for when you have a hankering for a little sweet treat! The gummies are delicious and in a fun poker chip shape!
Mary P.
San Francisco, CA
These are hands down the best gummy candies. I enjoy the firm yet chewy texture that doesn't dissolve too quickly. I think they get stuck in my teeth less too. I've bought a box from Amazon once and wouldn't mind getting another one if I could afford the extra calories.
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these little candies! I was just in Germany this summer, and had the Roulettes multiple times while I was there. They are affordable, and Haribo makes some of the best gummy candies that I have ever had! I ended up bringing back some Roulettes to the states for my friends!
Jennifer S.
Collingswood, NJ
If you like their gummy bears the best because of the texture, you will love these. Chewier and lozenge shaped which will slow you down significantly. Amazon sells them cheap by the subscribe and save case!!
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
Love be these! Hating is awesome and comes in so many different shapes and flavors. The rollettes are one of my favorites because it fun and easy to share. And of course, these gummys are not too pricey!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love me some jelly beans I'd love to try out more brands of jelly beans.I love all types of candy cakes pies and electronics I love me some lip gloss would love to try a little of everything. So far loving influenster. And other candies as well.
Victoria F.