BY HARIBO

Two-toned gummi RATTLE-SNAKES in the flavors lemon, orange, pineapple, raspberry and strawberry make the perfect snack any time of the day.

HARIBO Rattle-Snakes
  • "Haribo gummies are awesome my daughter loves them and I love them a good little snack for my sweet tooth !" in 1 review
  • "Haribo Gummies have and will always be one of my favorite type of gummy candy." in 1 review
  • "The gummy bears are my favorite!" in 1 review
Tamara H.
Mansfield, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I could seriously live on gummy snakes, or really any kind of haribo gummies! The snakes and dinosaurs are my favorite, not because they taste any different than most of the other shapes. I like the texture, flavor, and chewiness of haribo over any other brand of gummies!
Erin N.
Barberton , OH
The only place i have ever found these is at five below, which is totally a bummer! Haribo is delicious and usually I can only find the gummy bears. I don’t get it! These little guys are super soft, stretchy, sweet and totally rad. Like way more scary than gummy worms.
fernanda C.
Miami
I love these in a very unhealthy sort of way. Ordered them twice. They come nice and fresh and soft (I may be weird, but I like to leave mine open to stale out a bit, or put them in the fridge or freezer so they are hard). The price is incredible compared to a candy store selling them by the pound
Misbah A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The rattle snakes are always really great candies! I actually love any Haribo product - they all taste delicious and are very addicting. Be careful with eating these though! The sugar content is pretty high and eating often can give you cavities!
EstrellitaMua V.
Hurst, TX
I buy these for my two boys they love animals I don’t compare to nothing just perfect the price it just right very affordable I don’t eat but I buy once a month man of course I recommend them especially those with kids
Melanie V.
I can't never get enough of candy! My favorite mark since a little girl. Haribo is the bomb when it comes to candy. Really delicious and affordable. I'm always buying it in Walgreens. Worthy the price, BELIEVE ME.
Amber L.
Riverside , CA
These make for a fun little snack for the kids. They get them after they complete each section of homework. They love to play with them before they eat them. Not too sweet and never hard. Makes for a good time.
Stephanie B.
Odessa, TX
Bought these for my son. He liked them and I snuck a few to taste. They were yummy but a little hard. Maybe due to sitting in store for to long. I would definitely give them a second chance and try them again.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
No hay nada más sabroso que las gomitas de Haribo, mis favoritas para comer en el cine durante la película, me encanta el sabor especialmente las que son ácidas. <3 amor total por estas gomitas.
Emily K.
Ridgewood, NY
Omg I love candies but this brand is my favorite one they have everything and you can find them everywhere you go, for a good price and the flavor it's amazing. I highly recommend this gummies in any flavor
Angie K.
Olsburg, KS
Rattle Snakes candy? This is the first time I've seen these. There isn't a single review here so maybe no one else thinks these sound appetizing. Anyone tried them?
Traci S.
Mine Hill, NJ
Where can I find these?
Shay L.
Cincinnati , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are these any good or do they taste like any other gummy candy?
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
How much sugar does this contain?
Victoria F.