BY HARIBO #38 in Gummy Candy

Two-toned, sugar-dusted gummi PEACHES: Flavor so sweet, you'll think you just bitten into a fresh Georgia Peach!

• This is my top five favorite candies, if you think the sa...3 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these?3 Answers
  • Where can I buy these? I have never seen them in stores.2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "My favorite gummy brand not to sweet but it's great I choose this brand over the rest other brands are to sweet." in 2 reviews
  • "perfect balance of sweet and sour." in 1 review
  • "This is by far one of my favorite candies around." in 1 review
  • "Cannot go wrong with these!" in 1 review
  • "I usually try to save these but I always end up eating the entire bag and then get a slight bellyache." in 1 review
Nubia G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
AMAZING!!! If you like/love peaches 🍑 you will love these. To much sugar... yes. But the peach flavor is there and it's not to overpowering. I buy them at my local Walmart and when I find them at my Dollar Tree store, I grab a couple and keep them stored away for when I'm craving them. They are dangerous... you can easily eat the whole bag :/ SOOO WORTH IT.
Beauty C.
New Orleans
Crazy admitting this, but these Peach gummies own my soul. Absolutely refreshing, sweet, sugar coated with just the right amount of peach flavoring.
Only one place in town that carries them but I believe others have found out! Bought the last 3 bags on the display yesterday. I hope they get a delivery soon!
Crystal K.
I used to get these at the candy factory and had no idea it was HARIBO! I found these at an asian supermarket and freaked because i thought it was only available at the candy factory! I love these! If you love gummi candies with a sugary coating these are it! they're super sweet and super good
Jordan R.
Winston Salem, NC
My boyfriend got me hooked on these!!! Whenever I buy some for him I can’t help but buy some for myself too or else I’ll eat his. Very easy to keep eating more until it’s all gone. My only complaint is that they are only available at the dollar tree, Cracker Barrel, and $5 & below.
Sarah F.
St Petersburg, FL
Peach rings are my serious weakness. If they’re around I’m going to eat them. These ones are pretty good but not my favorite flavor of peach rings. They taste different from other brands but are still delicious! If these are on sale I definitely grab them.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Just looking at the image of these makes my mouth water they are so tasty so flavorful. Nothing in the world can compare to these delicious Candys. I bought these at the dollar store and it’s incredible how much flavor they have in them so good.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
My dad loved these gummy’s and introduced my children to them by buying almost every type there was on the shelves (which was a ton) and sitting with them to try them all. It was the only candy he really enjoyed and Haribo was the one and only brand he would buy. Each bag can range from $3-5 but they taste amazing and are well worth any price your going to pay. These are not as good as the rest. None of us care for the coating on the outside and I don’t know maybe they don’t taste that great because they are fat free lol and it’s a brain thing I am not sure.
Briee J.
Skiatook
I love peaches one of my favorite fruits when I was younger my dad used to come once a once or twice a week what as kids pick out a bag of you know like the dollar store candy weed go to what they call United and it was a grocery store and they had this whole section it was anywhere from a dollar to a dollar and a quarter to a dollar fifty and we'd get one bag in this was one of the main things that I would get besides Gummy Bears or those little wax bottles
Lauren B.
Charlotte
Peach flavor anything is my favorite so it’s no surprise that these are one of my most loved candies. I love the crispy sugar on the outside and the soft, gummy inside. They are addictive and very hard to stop eating!
Kat B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I ate these all the time as a child and the flavor never gets old. These candies and soft and chewy and peach flavor comes through in a delicious way. If you’re a fan of peach and haven’t tried these, you need to!
Vanessa c.
What is you favorite candy from Haribo?
BMonroe P.
Baltimore, MD
I haven't had these in a very long time. Where can I buy these at?
Ephasia J.
Garland, TX
Do they have other flavors?
Katniss G.
How "natural" tasting are HARIBO Peaches Gummi Candies?
Heidi S.
Prescott
This is my top five favorite candies, if you think the same, any recommendations of others I might like?