BY HARIBO #31 in Gummy Candy

Two-toned, sugar-dusted gummi PEACHES: Flavor so sweet, you'll think you just bitten into a fresh Georgia Peach!

Buy on Target
  • "My favorite gummy brand not to sweet but it's great I choose this brand over the rest other brands are to sweet." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm a big fan of peaches and these are sugary sweet on the outside and gooey on the inside." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "This is by far one of my favorite candies around." in 1 review
  • "perfect balance of sweet and sour." in 1 review
Katie J.
San Antonio, TX
The first time I tasted these was in Germany and they are sooooo delicious. It seems funny because there’s also the peach rings but these solid peach candies taste so much different. I would buy these over the rings anytime. Every time I eat them now as an adult I have memories of being a child in Germany.
Tamara P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of my top favorite candies of all time! Whenever I buy a bag I end up eating the whole thing that's how GOOD it is! It's got a very pleasant peach flavor and the texture is gummy, pretty easy to bite into (not impossible like the milk duds candies). Elderly people with dentures can easily enjoy these candies too! Very highly recommended!
Carol A.
Washington, DC
These are a go to for car rides, as they are large enough to grab and not too sugary to make messes. I love the peach flavor of these candies as well. They are a little harder in texture than some of HARIBO's other gummies, which I enjoy as it makes them easier to eat.
Johara H.
Addictive, sweet and a little tang from the peach flavour. Not exactly the healthiest option, but that's not what you should expect from Haribo. I really enjoy it, and alongside the cola, they're my two favourite guilty pleasure foods. Definitely would recommend if you like fruit flavoured gummies.
Jaime P.
Oradell, NJ
FAVORITE brand of peach gummy candy. It is the right mixture of sourness and peach flavor. The texture isn't TOO soft and thin which I love. I eat these pretty much when I PMS because I just crave it! I don't like peaches usually but these are bomb.
Tanya C.
Geneva, NY
These peach rings are an awesome snack that taste a lot like peaches, and have a perfect amount of sugar coating them. I bout mine pack from Rite Aid for about 2 to 3 dollars, and was well worth it. I would recommend trying these if you are looking for something peachy in flavor.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
One of my favorite gummy candies!! Such a great flavor. I try to avoid too much sweets but this is definitely a cheat! I've tried similar even the store brand version and nothing truly compares. Highly recommend!
Emily S.
Chalmette, LA
These are great! Peach gummies are my favorite and these come at such a low cost! They’re about $2-$3 so not very expensive at all. I will typically pick these up if I see them at a gas station or Walmart!
Sarah Y.
Kissimmee, FL
Whenever I go to my local candy store I always add these to my baggie! I love the flavor and although it dosent taste like real peaches something about the fake peach taste I love. Very sweet and chewy!
Katie F.
Hopkins, MN
I hate how much I love these. For real. This company made sooooooo much money on me from this one product when I was pregnant. It didn't end after I gave birth. These are the absolute best. Hands down.
Vanessa c.
What is you favorite candy from Haribo?
BMonroe P.
Baltimore, MD
I haven't had these in a very long time. Where can I buy these at?
Twanesha S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Where can I purchase these?
patricia r.
Waco, TX
Is their any more flavors of this kind and smaller bags
Ephasia J.
Do they have other flavors?