by HARIBO

#3 in Gummy Candy

High Quality Home & Garden Food & Beverages Candy, Gum & Chocolate Gummi Candy. Haribo Original Gold Bears Gummi Candy Fresh 5 oz .

Which Haribo are your favourite one ??? 🤔
Where can I find these?
Start your review of Haribo Original Gold Bears Gummi Candy!
Barbara M.
Derby, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Haribo Original Gold Bears Gummi Candy uploaded by Barbara M.
Haribo Original Gold Bears Gummi Candy are some of my favorite candies from childhood. Every now and then, even now, I love to take a break from adulting and indulge myself in a small bag of these Gummi bears. They're delicious, not overly sweet, and the perfect unexpected texture for a candy. The original German imported ones are the best quality version available in my humble opinion, and are worth a little bit more than ones made in other nations (you can look it up...there's a slight formula difference between the German ones versus the others) though I will happily eat all of the Gummi bears!!!
Michelle G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Haribo Original Gold Bears Gummi Candy uploaded by Michelle G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite gummy candy. My favorite flavor of gummies are the white and red. #gummycandy #candy
Kristen  R.
Easton, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Haribo Original Gold Bears Gummi Candy uploaded by Kristen  R.
Haribo Original Gold Bears Gummi Candy uploaded by Kristen  R.
There is nothing like the smell when you rip open a bag of these Gummy Bears. They are the perfect chewy consistency and the flavors are real true fruits instead of a generic “fruity” blend. I can kill a whole bag of these by myself (usually hiding in the pantry trying to keep the bag from making noise so the gremlins, I mean kids, don’t hear me and ask me to share). A classic candy treat that all ages enjoy.
Christine  D.
Susquehanna, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Haribo Original Gold Bears Gummi Candy uploaded by Christine  D.
Purchased at: Walmart
When it comes to gummy bears, and gummies in general, Haribo is number 1 on my list. They taste like real fruit, and have just the right amount of chew to them. They're not sticky and they don't leave a funny taste in your mouth. These are definitely my favorite movie time snack!!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Haribo Original Gold Bears Gummi Candy uploaded by Lucy H.
Haribo Original Gold Bears Gummi Candy uploaded by Lucy H.
It is my daughter's favorite sweet, she always has a bag, even her birthday, the cake had these gummies, they cannot be missing at home.
DeAnna L.
Purchased at: Target
What kid or adult can deny the gummy goodness of #haribo gummy bears! The are so flavorful and the right amount of chew factor, yes chew factor is a thing! They are affordable cost usually around a dollar and done change! I would recommend this brand if gummy bears before any others I’ve tried!
Shekita  H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Haribo Original Gold Bears Gummi Candy uploaded by Shekita  H.
I was gifted this product and it doesn't taste good at all. The texture is very rubbery and the product was very tasteless. I will not recommend this item.
Jennifer L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Haribo Original Gold Bears Gummi Candy uploaded by Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Let me just say these are some Yummy Gummies. I have always purchased this brand of gummies and will continue to do so. They are a Great snack! Definitely recommend and my son loves too, wasn’t hard convincing him. He haves good taste. 😂😂
Katie L.
Mount Airy, MD
Haribo Original Gold Bears Gummi Candy uploaded by Katie L.
I’ve always preferred these over other gummy bears they have the best flavors and everyone at home loves them!
DONNA B.
Altoona, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are addicting as they are bursting with different fruit flavors and are soft and chewy, without being sticky. They come in five flavors, orange, pineapple, lemon, strawberry, and raspberry, and are just the right texture and have the perfect amount of taste. Also, they have just the right amount of sweetness to them. They are the ideal treat to eat any time of the day, no matter what’s the occasion. You can eat and share with your family and friends and enjoy the yummy flavors. I would recommend these to all gummy lovers. I used to live in Germany when I was a child and bought real Gummi Bears and these taste the most authentic. Out of all the different brands of gummy bears, Haribo is the best!

168 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mostafa R.
il y a un an
Haribo Original Gold Bears Gummi Candy iis it suitable for vegan ?
Anam B. il y a un an
No. It has gelatin in it.
Evelien G.
il y a 2 ans
Jody M. il y a 2 ans
I prefer the original gold gummy bears as well 🥰