HARIBO Mini Rainbow Frogs Gummi Candy uploaded by Kate J.

BY HARIBO

HARIBO gummi MINI FROGS, in the colors of the RAINBOW, with white foam bellies in the flavors lemon, orange, pineapple, raspberry and strawberry - ready to hop into your mouth!

• Where can I find these? I don't think I've ever seen them before 2 Answers
  • How are these compared to the original haribo gummies? 1 Answers
  • Since I'm vegetarian, are them made with gelatin?2 Answers
HARIBO Mini Rainbow Frogs Gummi Candy
  • "I wanted to give them a try because I'm a big fan of other Haribo products like their classic gummy bears and the Coca Cola gummies, but they just didn't give me the wow factor I was expecting." in 7 reviews
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , Ny
Sweet Tooth Expert
These Haribo bears never disappoint I have purchased a few times for personal consumption and to hand out at the office. They are always a big hit. Everyone loves gummy bears! It's one of the only things people on the office agree on! Thankfully, there is one thing! I guess that means there is HOPE!

Pros: These arrive packaged in a plastic tub and then individually packaged. They are slightly smaller that the "regular" gummy bear, hence the MINI. They are always fresh and taste great. I have never had any issues with any of the packages I received. They are a great treat. The small packages make them perfect for lunches, hiking, or any other take along treat situation. And, as I already stated, they are a big hit in the office too!

Cons: No cons, I mean who can say anything bad about these cute little bears?
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Sterling, VA
These are delicious!! I love them just as much as normal Haribou Gummy Bears except they have a nice kick because of the little layer of marshmallow on the back of them. They're usually around $1.09 which is pretty cheap judging by the fact that there's a ton of gummy frogs inside. I would definitely repurchase!! Kids will love them and so will adults 😊
Anna B.
Anna B.
Grand Rapids, MN
I love these gummis, they are so cute and so much fun to eat. We love frogs and order these online as a special treat. I love all the different shapes haribo offers but the frogs are our favorites! They are unique and make a fun treat, we love sharing them with friends!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
These Haribo Mini Rainbow Frogs Gummi Candies are great! These little gummy frogs have a gummy flavor on the top which can range from cherry blue raspberry to Greenapple there are a lot of flavors but on the bottom is a little marshmallow like gummy! They are delicious
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
These are SO tasty! I don't always find them, but when I do, I make sure to grab a bag. They almost taste like apple, but not really. They are also the perfect "gummy" texture - not too soft, but not too hared. I would definitely recommend these, and the Haribo Bears.
Sandra Y.
Sandra Y.
Fair Lawn, NJ
LOVED these as a kid! Still see these in stores and get them all the time. Reminds me of when i was younger! Taste so good!! I would only get these gummi frogs from the Haribo brand. Others brans that might have them, won't taste the same as the Haribo brand tastes
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beaverton, OR
Haribo is the BEST brand for anything gummy! I will NOT buy any other brand. The texture is right on, the flavor is great, but the most important is the texture of these. They aren't too soft, too hard, and just right the texture. I love anything Haribo
Patrina C.
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I love all gummy candy they are so good and fruit flavor and they make you want more and more they are so addictive and so gummy they are only 2 dollars at the most and rated too other candy I give gummy candy 1 I would tell anybody too buy these
Ruth O.
Ruth O.
Kapolei, HI
My kids love these and so does my husband. They are obsessed with gummy candy and this one is a classic. The mini rainbow frogs are even better because it is easier to portion (sort of) than the larger sized gummy candies. And they are so cute!
Christina L.
Christina L.
I wished i could find these in store. They're a good take on gummy candy, half yogurt on the bottom. It is such a good candy, i absolutely love it and would buy it all the time regardless of the price. Haribo, please sell in mire stores!
Gracie B.
Gracie B.
Gordonsville, VA
What is your favorite gummy candy?
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Statesville, NC
I have never seen these. I think they are adorable. Would be cute for my sister in laws baby shower if its a boy. Where can I find these??
aileen g.
aileen g.
Orange, CA
So cute!! Where can I get these!?!
federica g.
federica g.
Austin, TX
Since I'm vegetarian, are them made with gelatin?
Rosa A.