HARIBO Mini Rainbow Frogs Gummi Candy uploaded by Kate J.

BY HARIBO

HARIBO gummi MINI FROGS, in the colors of the RAINBOW, with white foam bellies in the flavors lemon, orange, pineapple, raspberry and strawberry - ready to hop into your mouth!

HARIBO Mini Rainbow Frogs Gummi Candy
  • "I wanted to give them a try because I'm a big fan of other Haribo products like their classic gummy bears and the Coca Cola gummies, but they just didn't give me the wow factor I was expecting." in 7 reviews
Kristen B.
Cincinnati , OH
These are my favorite gummies when I can find them. Me and my boyfriend got these together once again international food store and we always go back for more. They are gummy with marshmallow on the bottom and super tasty. I enjoy these more than the original frogs.
Haneen J.
So good!! I love their taste and they're also made with beef gelatin which is good for people like me who don't eat pork gelatin. Also very nice and colorful! Fun for kids!! However, the white gummy on the bottom doesn't taste the best. Overall delicious!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love me some jelly beans I'd love to try out more brands of jelly beans.I love all types of candy cakes pies and electronics I love me some lip gloss would love to try a little of everything. So far loving influenster. And other candies as well.
Briee J.
Skiatook
I used to eat these all the time as a kid me and my brother would fight over him and pretend they were alive and we try to gross my mom out while we were eating them
Nathalie B.
Charlotte, NC
I've been a Haribo fan all my life! Growing up we would sneak into my grams pantry and snack all the goldbears! But now I found a new favorite! The frogs! I don't know what the white fluffy party is but OMG, it tastes like heaven! Try these if you haven't before!
katie c.
the frogs just taste better than the bears. i'm not sure if it's the shape or the size or what, but they're way more entertaining to consume. bears are nice if you're traditional, frogs are better when you're feeling interesting.
Hilary B.
These mini gummy frogs are AMAZING as they have the top of the frog with a regular gummy candy and the bottom of each frog is a marshmallow texture which in my opinion is the perfect combination!!! These are a must grab every time I visit the World Market and I hope to continue purchasing these in the future as they are so soft and cheery and the flavor is just right!
Shelby M.
Grand rapids, MI
These are obviously straight up classics! They are cheap and delicious! I love the flavors of them, and the freshness when you open the bag is awesome! They are always super soft and chewy! You can get these anywhere which makes them super convenient when you get that craving for gummies.
Destiny B.
San Antonio, TX
I am obsessed with these and literally cried when they were no longer available at my local grocery store. I live in San Antonio tx and I have searched this whole town and the only place that occasionally has them is world market. But I'll drive anywhere to get them they are that good
Natasha T.
Farmingdale , NY
These are my favorite gummies, the full sized ones aren't as good.  I think it's because they make the mini's in different assortment of flavors and colors and the full sized ones only come in green. It's harder to find the mini's.  I highly recommend these.
Gracie B.
Gordonsville, VA
What is your favorite gummy candy?
aileen g.
Orange, CA
So cute!! Where can I get these!?!
Hayley M.
Statesville, NC
I have never seen these. I think they are adorable. Would be cute for my sister in laws baby shower if its a boy. Where can I find these??
federica g.
Austin, TX
Since I'm vegetarian, are them made with gelatin?
Rosa A.