HARIBO Mini Rainbow Frogs Gummi Candy uploaded by Tourie B.HARIBO Mini Rainbow Frogs Gummi Candy uploaded by Cayleen C.HARIBO Mini Rainbow Frogs Gummi Candy uploaded by Kate J.

BY HARIBO

HARIBO gummi MINI FROGS, in the colors of the RAINBOW, with white foam bellies in the flavors lemon, orange, pineapple, raspberry and strawberry - ready to hop into your mouth!

HARIBO Mini Rainbow Frogs Gummi Candy
  • "I wanted to give them a try because I'm a big fan of other Haribo products like their classic gummy bears and the Coca Cola gummies, but they just didn't give me the wow factor I was expecting." in 7 reviews
Senajda D.
Grimes, IA
I love haribo gummy candies. These are one of our favorites , I do wish to try some others but many aren’t in our area. They are reasonably priced and many times will have them on deals at sifferent stores. The are so fruity and chewy. I just love how the haribo flavors are so spot on.
Kristen B.
Cincinnati , OH
These are my favorite gummies when I can find them. Me and my boyfriend got these together once again international food store and we always go back for more. They are gummy with marshmallow on the bottom and super tasty. I enjoy these more than the original frogs.
Briee J.
Skiatook
I used to eat these all the time as a kid me and my brother would fight over him and pretend they were alive and we try to gross my mom out while we were eating them
Hilary B.
These mini gummy frogs are AMAZING as they have the top of the frog with a regular gummy candy and the bottom of each frog is a marshmallow texture which in my opinion is the perfect combination!!! These are a must grab every time I visit the World Market and I hope to continue purchasing these in the future as they are so soft and cheery and the flavor is just right!
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
I love different animal gummy shapes with great quality taste! They taste amazing just like the original gummy bears! I love that there are assorted animal gummies , it makes it fun for parties like I’ve had themed parties for boys and i have used the frogs and other animals . The kids love to play and eat them it’s cute .
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are obviously straight up classics! They are cheap and delicious! I love the flavors of them, and the freshness when you open the bag is awesome! They are always super soft and chewy! You can get these anywhere which makes them super convenient when you get that craving for gummies.
Liana M.
Haribo makes some of the best gummies that you can find anywhere! They are not gourmet, but they are so good. I buy them whenever I can from our local grocery store or even gas station if I have a killer sweet tooth!
Jennifer B.
I can hardly resist these gummy frogs when I see them on a shelf because they are so cute! Their tiny size is more unique to the gummy candy market. And I love the small white layer on the bottom....seems to add a creamy flavor to the little gummy frogs. So good!
Jane M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these rainbow frogs. I don't find these often everywhere but when I do see them I always buy it. Usually they are in random locations. Sometimes I can find it at target or sometimes a regular deli. I would recommend.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These Haribo bears never disappoint I have purchased a few times for personal consumption and to hand out at the office. They are always a big hit. Everyone loves gummy bears! It's one of the only things people on the office agree on! Thankfully, there is one thing! I guess that means there is HOPE!

Pros: These arrive packaged in a plastic tub and then individually packaged. They are slightly smaller that the "regular" gummy bear, hence the MINI. They are always fresh and taste great. I have never had any issues with any of the packages I received. They are a great treat. The small packages make them perfect for lunches, hiking, or any other take along treat situation. And, as I already stated, they are a big hit in the office too!

Cons: No cons, I mean who can say anything bad about these cute little bears?
Gracie B.
Gordonsville, VA
What is your favorite gummy candy?
Hayley M.
Statesville, NC
I have never seen these. I think they are adorable. Would be cute for my sister in laws baby shower if its a boy. Where can I find these??
aileen g.
Orange, CA
So cute!! Where can I get these!?!
Rosa A.
Roxboro, NC
Where can I find these? I don't think I've ever seen them before
federica g.
Austin, TX
Since I'm vegetarian, are them made with gelatin?