BY HARIBO

Old time spicy flavor of licorice in the fun shape of wheels.

Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
These have recently become one of my favorite candies I just love the sweet-and-sour to them it's like a perfect combination of the two and when you you can even eat them separately or you can pair them together!
Scarlett D.
San Diego, CA
I love these so much - they remind me of childhood. The Haribo brand is the only one I get gummies candies from. I am also a huge fan of black licorice - I like the wheel configuration of these; unwinding them is simple fun.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This makes me sad. So I was tricked into thinking this was going to be sweet! Nope! It was nasty and bitter and had me spitting it out. Only get this if you are a fan of it but the price is amazing and you get a full product
RAE s.
I know not many people like licorice but for those who do this brand is great! The licorice isn't too hard or too soft but it is a little timely eating it unless you want to bite right down into it which would make you a monster!
Ashley B.
Painesville
I like twizzler Version of this way better. The flavor was dull and it was super chewy. The price was okay, I just wasn't a fan of the product. If you like duller flavored then maybe this is for you.
Tania s.
mis preferidos en absoluto las compros siempre su sabor son ricas  verdaderas gominas la licuiricia tiene buen sabor y no son pesante en el estomago ,me gustan
Michelle R.
Joplin, MO
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you
Cindy L.
Cameron, NC
Those are amazing!!!! This is REAL black licorice! A lot of Americans do not like those since they are used to "twizzlers" being licorice which is completely different from those candies. I grew up in Germany and I absolutely love them. It's not super sweet which is why I like it so much!
Stephanie S.
Hazel Park, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my favorite for black licorice. (I even scored a handful at Theatre Bizarre in Detroit) they are never dried out and have a great nostalgic flavor. I like the wheel shape because I can either bite right into it or unroll it.
Stephanie B.
North St Paul, MN
While this licorice isn't entirely too flavorful (perhaps it is because I may have had the US version, though World Market is known for imported candies and foods, where I got it), it's still a nice candy to snack on. I'm not a fan of a heavy licorice taste, so this is perfect for me. Not to mention it's fun to unroll and eat!
Victoria F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How bad do these taste???
Charl L.