BY HARIBO #12 in Gummy Candy

Juicy Goldbears are soft, fruity, juicy treats in 6 delicious flavours and contain 25% fruit juice! Flavours are: blackcurrant, peach, lime, pear, apple and raspberry.

• Who else loves haribo ❤❤? HARIBO Juicy Gold Bears Gummi C...4 Answers
  • Is the flavor same as the originals?1 Answers
  • Where is the best place to buy these?3 Answers
Michelle B.
Fort Lauderdale, Fl
I grew up with Harbio. As a child we rarely got the real deal, mostly teh cheaper knock offs (I come from a rather poor family).
I always loved my Haribo.When some years back while on a trip in Europe I got hold of my first Fruchtsaft Haribo, I was hooked.
Trust me, even in Germany they are sometimes hard to get. Small tip, most Airports stock then in 20 ounce travel sizes :-)

Now, some people here complain about the taste and quality of these. I am very difficult about food, and yes there is a minimal difference in taste but they are very close to the real deal. I tried to get information from them, why the Turkish branch is servicing the US market., but my Emails were not answered.

So, from a real German, with real experience, buy these, dont spend 3x the money on the grey imports, I do not really feel that much of a difference and they taste great.

Enjoy!
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
First off the commercial for haribo gummy bears on tv is hilarious !  I love the flavor of the pineapple gummy bear !  They are flavorful and of course squishy. Good value ! Easy to find . And whenever i buy these my kids go nuts for them .  I always buy these .  A huge difference from these to store brand . If you want a good quality gummy bear , go for haribo!
Dezi M.
Bethel, ME
Although there is so many different flavors to choose from with Harbor gummy bears, the original is my favorite. Are used to buy the storebrand all the time, but I tried the Harbors gummy bears and it's way better, the flavor and the Quality. I did find that after awhile it can hurt your jaw or teeth from chewing.
Malinda G.
These HARIBO Juicy Gold Bears Gummi Candy are addicted.... this bears are boost with flavors and I can’t get enough of eating them. This is something I eat when I craving for something small but whine up eating the entire bag. Not something I like to do but it’s soo good. Highly recommend to buy....
Karina C.
Salinas, CA
Ok I really enjoy haribo gummy bears. They are a sweet treat. I like that I eat one and it takes a while to finish. I do recommend not eating to many, my jaw gets tire of chewing since they are a little hard to chew. It’s a good treat while your on the road and crave something sweet.
Chloe C.
Tampa
You can't go wrong with gummy bears! I love gummy bears more than anyone has any right to, so I can get rather picky about them. Haribo hits the nail on the head with these for the most part, though it is strange that the green bear is strawberry flavored.

The only thing i really find fault with these gummy bears is the fact that many times, the bears are a little bit hard, and i usually have to duck on them for several seconds to really chew them like most other soft gummy bears (no, i don't put them in the fridge, they're always room temperature).
Destinée H.
Aylett, VA
These are my all time favorite gummy bears. They’re a bit pricey but their quality outlasts all others. These gummy bears are bursting with flavor that can’t be beat. Any time I’m going out to see a movie this is one of my go-to snacks to sneak into the theater.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I am pretty loyal to the gold bears since they are without a doubt the best ones anyone has ever produced. If you haven't had the extreme pleasure of trying these you should definitely do yourself a favor and get some, and you're in luck if you can't have sugar because they have a sugar free version as well
Taylor W.
Azusa, CA
Favorite gummy candy. SO yummy and addicting. Can never go wrong with Haribo. Reminds me of my childhood and I always eat these at the movies along with my popcorn. Really can find these anywhere.... gas stations, drugstores, grocery stores, etc. I love them!
Kelly S.
Everybody loves these in my house.

A go to sweet for Easter, ice cream or frozen yogurt topping, or just when we want candy.

They’re sugar so yes they are good but also not too good for you so we try to eat them in moderation.

They’re usually cheap as well
saima a.
Maidstone, Kent
Who else loves haribo ❤❤? HARIBO Juicy Gold Bears Gummi Candy
Korie S.
Zeeland, MI
Where is the best place to buy these?
Mylkia R.
Is the flavor same as the originals?
Victoria F.