HARIBO Juicy Gold Bears Gummi Candy

by HARIBO

#9 in Gummy Candy

Juicy Goldbears are soft, fruity, juicy treats in 6 delicious flavours and contain 25% fruit juice! Flavours are: blackcurrant, peach, lime, pear, apple and raspberry.

Do these use animal or vegetable gelatin?
Who else loves haribo ❤❤? HARIBO Juicy Gold Bears Gummi Candy
How Chewy are these?
Start your review of HARIBO Juicy Gold Bears Gummi Candy!
How would you rate this product?
khushboo P.
Don't like these too much. All of my friends seem to love them but I think they are too hard. Makes me a little angry chewing them. Flavor isn't there either. I'd much rather prefer the Black Forest Gummies!! They are so juicy and soft!
Pebbles L.
Summerville, SC
HARIBO Juicy Gold Bears Gummi Candy uploaded by Pebbles L.
Yess i love this stuff!! So good omg i can eat this all day. As you can see i love this stuff and the favor is everything. So affordable. And definitely would buy it again!!
Heidi R.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
HARIBO Juicy Gold Bears Gummi Candy uploaded by Heidi R.
Purchased at: Kroger
Los ositos de Haribo, los considero como mi pasatiempo favorito y es que me agrada tanto el sabor que tienen me gusta comerlos cuando estoy mirando mi serie favorita y sobre todo por las tardes ☺️
cristina F.
Ontario, CA
HARIBO Juicy Gold Bears Gummi Candy uploaded by cristina F.
My husband loves to eat these kind of gummy bears because they have a lot of flavor and different kinds of colors on the gummy bears
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,481 reviews
These are the best tasting gummy bears I absolutely love this kind inside as my family good value I would definitely recommend
Cindy D.
Elizabeth, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
HARIBO Juicy Gold Bears Gummi Candy uploaded by Cindy D.
These gummy bears are my favorite, they have the most juicy flavor in my opinion. I like to infuse them with my drinks & use them as a garnish too. I definitely recommend these & no you can’t just have one.
Jasmine R.
Reidsville , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My daughter loves these gummy bears. She will eat the whole bag if i let her. Honestly they are addicting. I would highly recommend this product.
Phonepaseuth S.
Cary, NC
Lobe this gummy! The best on the market. Good flavor, easy to eat, and I never heard anyone who doesn’t like it. To keep improving the product, they should add more flavor to it. Feel like most colors have the same taste. I still love it though but hopefully to see some more flavors!
Katherine M.
Lansing, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are the best little gummy bears around 😋 I'm a sucker for these delicious treats. Haribo Original Gold Bears Gummi Candy have always been my go to treat for myself and my children. These are very affordable. I would definitely recommend this product and will definitely keep buying
Bukky O.
Atascocita, TX
I like the gummi bears and the different flavors, but these can get really hard to chew and sometimes they all taste the same. They are a good snack, but I wish they were more flavorful or maybe coated. I still get these when I see them in stores or when I come across them online.