BY HARIBO #5 in Gummy Candy

Juicy Goldbears are soft, fruity, juicy treats in 6 delicious flavours and contain 25% fruit juice! Flavours are: blackcurrant, peach, lime, pear, apple and raspberry.

• Who else loves haribo ❤❤? HARIBO Juicy Gold Bears Gummi Candy 3 Answers
  • Is the flavor same as the originals?1 Answers
  • Where is the best place to buy these?3 Answers
Chloe L.
I have a love/hate deal going on with these. I love gummy bears and
gummy candy, but I feel like the Haribo brand makes theirs a little too
chewy? Maybe it's only me. The flavors are great and I enjoy the
variety, but I always feel like they have a chemical-ly after taste to
them. Like I said, maybe it's only me. If I have a day that I can look
past the hard to chew and the chemical part, I'm usually set. I like the
initial flavor.
Courtney G.
Northport
First off the commercial for haribo gummy bears on tv is hilarious !  I love the flavor of the pineapple gummy bear !  They are flavorful and of course squishy. Good value ! Easy to find . And whenever i buy these my kids go nuts for them .  I always buy these .  A huge difference from these to store brand . If you want a good quality gummy bear , go for haribo!
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Emily F.
Palmyra
Love Haribo gummy bears! So delicious with just the right amount of "chew." Whenever I want gummy bears this is the only brand i turn to. The amount of flavoring is perfect and they aren't too expensive. Highly recommend these gummies to anyone needing a gummy treat.
Casey S.
Just a basic candy that is yummy to snack on during road trips. Good flavor? I would like to think so, but they have so many, so if this isn’t to your liking there are other options. I would definitely recommend trying them out. Loved them as a kid and still love them now.
Destinée H.
Aylett, VA
These are my all time favorite gummy bears. They’re a bit pricey but their quality outlasts all others. These gummy bears are bursting with flavor that can’t be beat. Any time I’m going out to see a movie this is one of my go-to snacks to sneak into the theater.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I am pretty loyal to the gold bears since they are without a doubt the best ones anyone has ever produced. If you haven't had the extreme pleasure of trying these you should definitely do yourself a favor and get some, and you're in luck if you can't have sugar because they have a sugar free version as well
Kelly S.
Everybody loves these in my house.

A go to sweet for Easter, ice cream or frozen yogurt topping, or just when we want candy.

They’re sugar so yes they are good but also not too good for you so we try to eat them in moderation.

They’re usually cheap as well
Elizabeth S.
clarkston
Me and my boyfriend fight over these all the time lol we buy the biggest bag when we go shopping and we love them. When he's playing the game, when I'm watching makeup tutorials or just when me and him are sitting watching tv we are eating these!
Arden M.
I love these gummy bears! They are so much better than any othet gummy bears I've had and I just can't place why! They are a good snack but like all sugar-y things, force yourself to stop after a few (I know its hard, little addicting bears!) because you'll give yourself a belly ache.
Korie S.
Zeeland, MI
Where is the best place to buy these?
saima a.
Maidstone , Kent
Who else loves haribo ❤❤? HARIBO Juicy Gold Bears Gummi Candy
Mylkia R.
Is the flavor same as the originals?
Victoria F.