BY HARIBO #55 in Gummy Candy

What exactly puts the “Happy” in HARIBO Happy Cola? Is it the little chewy bottle shape it comes in? Is it the cool cola taste? Is it the good times shared over Happy Cola with old friends, or the new ones you make every time you open a bag?

Whatever puts the “happy” in HARIBO Happy Cola, it is the classic everyone can agree on, kids and also grown-ups. You can tell just by the look on everyone’s faces: They’re always smiling.

Tickle your tongue with the little bottle that delivers big cola flavor. You can almost feel the bubbles!

• Does anyone else think these candies taste like coca-cola...2 Answers
  • These candies taste great! One of my favorite gummies bu...6 Answers
  • Very odd candy1 Answers
Buy on Target
Tawnee W.
Farmington
Happy Cola's are probably one of my favorite Haribo gummies.  I don't even get why, but the flavor is absolutely delicious.  It's sweet and slightly resembles the fizzy beverage it's going after.  They're slightly addicting, but eating these post workout can actually boost your energy levels really high without your body storing the sugar.  My favorite excuse to eat Haribo.
Rileigh E.
Frederick, MD
These have a very good flavour to them but are very hard to chew and it feels like my head is gonna come out as I’m eating them but it’s up to you if you like really hard to eat candy you should try these but if you don’t then you should go and tried a different brand of gummy
Bailey N.
These gummies are so good. The cola taste is what makes it. I remember the first time I️ tried some of these and I went nuts because I had never tasted any gummy candy that was flavored like that before. Satisfying and addicting. Highly recommend.
Khadeja E.
Orlando
Best gummies HARIBO has made. These taste just like cola. It's so chewy and the taste is amazing. The smell when you open the bag is amazing. You can not go wrong with these !
Brook D.
These are my favorite out of Haribo. They are so cute and designed just like coke bottles. I love pretending I’m drinking coke. They taste just like coke gummies which are soooooooooooooooiooooo good.
Stephanie C.
Dover, NH
These remind me of my childhood and going to the candy store at the beach. They taste just like cola and are an awesome brand for gummies. Super affordable and you get quite a bit for your buck, the brand is definitely worth it
Danyel L.
Enola, PA
These candies are my favorite. I love everything from Haribo, but these little guys are amazing. They are tart and sweet and have such a unique taste. I didn’t like them when I was younger, but I’m making up for lost time now!!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
My dad loved these gummy’s and introduced my children to them by buying almost every type there was on the shelves (which was a ton) and sitting with them to try them all. It was the only candy he really enjoyed and Haribo was the one and only brand he would buy. Each bag can range from $3-5 but they taste amazing and are well worth any price your going to pay. These coke bottle ones are my daughters favorite out of the gazillion and she buys them when ever we see them in the store as a treat.
Rachel T.
Columbus , OH
I love this gummy. It’s the fizzy drink I love without the (immediate) teeth rotting effects. Haribo is arguably the best brand of gummies, and I love the cola ones a lot. They taste great and are a perfect snack.
Jasmine R.
El Paso, TX
I love cola flavored gummies, but these are awful compared to the ones I had in my childhood. These are always stiff and dried out and terribly chewy. The flavor is okay but I can never get past the texture.
Angelique A.
Greenwood, IN
These candies taste great! One of my favorite gummies but did anyone notice that they have a strange smell??
Anitra C.
Brampton, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Is there anywhere in or around the GTA that I can buy these in bulk?! LOL My whole family has come to enjoy these!
Briana O.
Alice, TX
Does anyone else think these candies taste like coca-cola when you leave it out and it gets flat? It tastes like flat soda to me...
Charl L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Do you prefer these or the fizzy ones?
Barbara D.