BY HARIBO

What exactly puts the “Happy” in HARIBO Happy Cola? Is it the little chewy bottle shape it comes in? Is it the cool cola taste? Is it the good times shared over Happy Cola with old friends, or the new ones you make every time you open a bag?

Whatever puts the “happy” in HARIBO Happy Cola, it is the classic everyone can agree on, kids and also grown-ups. You can tell just by the look on everyone’s faces: They’re always smiling.

Tickle your tongue with the little bottle that delivers big cola flavor. You can almost feel the bubbles!

• Does anyone else think these candies taste like coca-cola...2 Answers
  • These candies taste great! One of my favorite gummies bu...6 Answers
  • Very odd candy1 Answers
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Definitely my favorite gummy candy.  There is nothing else that tastes like these little cola gummies!  I like the flavor, the texture, and especially the price - I can usually find these at Aldi for around $1.  Great movie snack or to keep on hand to fill your sweet tooth cravings!
jocelyn l.
The first time I tried these I didn't think that much of them but after eating a good amount of them they started growing on me. You get that signature gummy bear texture but with a nice Cola flavor. I get these once in a while since they aren't my favorite and they aren't healthy.
Chy M.
This gummies are the best hands down. They are slightly tougher then the Haribo gummy bears, but the flavor is ridiculous. If you like Sour, pull the sour worm apart, sweet go for the sweet. Otherwise, they go superb together. If you get this, good luck making your pack last :)
Rileigh E.
Frederick, MD
These have a very good flavour to them but are very hard to chew and it feels like my head is gonna come out as I’m eating them but it’s up to you if you like really hard to eat candy you should try these but if you don’t then you should go and tried a different brand of gummy
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These gummies are really great. When I was young we would bite off the top, or the cap or the bottle and pretend to drink the cola candy. The consistency is wonderful and chewy and it tastes light and sweet like a diet coca cola. I don't buy them often but they are cute and yummy.
Bailey N.
These gummies are so good. The cola taste is what makes it. I remember the first time I️ tried some of these and I went nuts because I had never tasted any gummy candy that was flavored like that before. Satisfying and addicting. Highly recommend.
Natallia V.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Walgreens
This candy is my favorite, i love all gummy candy but those are the best, chewy, nice cola smell and taste. Not too sweet, not sour, just right for my taste. Just not all the stores carry it. Recommend to everyone, very good and tasty candy.
Brook D.
These are my favorite out of Haribo. They are so cute and designed just like coke bottles. I love pretending I’m drinking coke. They taste just like coke gummies which are soooooooooooooooiooooo good.
Hannah F.
Smyrna, DE
These are my favorite gummies. They taste just like if you were to turn Coca-Cola into gummy form. I personally like to eat the clear part and then the brown part where as my fiancé just pops the whole thing into his mouth.
Johanna M.
Oxnard, CA
Purchased at: Target
I love the cola gummy candy they are so delicious the flavor is so good. When you bite them is as if your drinking a a Coca Cola. They are affordable and they are soft. They are one of my favorite gummy candies. I recommend them.
Angelique A.
Greenwood, IN
These candies taste great! One of my favorite gummies but did anyone notice that they have a strange smell??
Anitra C.
Brampton, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Is there anywhere in or around the GTA that I can buy these in bulk?! LOL My whole family has come to enjoy these!
Briana O.
Alice, TX
Does anyone else think these candies taste like coca-cola when you leave it out and it gets flat? It tastes like flat soda to me...
Charl L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Do you prefer these or the fizzy ones?
Victoria F.