HARIBO Happy Cola Gummi Candy uploaded by Iris R.HARIBO Happy Cola Gummi Candy uploaded by Kim v.HARIBO Happy Cola Gummi Candy uploaded by Yumi Q.

BY HARIBO #65 in Gummy Candy

What exactly puts the “Happy” in HARIBO Happy Cola? Is it the little chewy bottle shape it comes in? Is it the cool cola taste? Is it the good times shared over Happy Cola with old friends, or the new ones you make every time you open a bag?

Whatever puts the “happy” in HARIBO Happy Cola, it is the classic everyone can agree on, kids and also grown-ups. You can tell just by the look on everyone’s faces: They’re always smiling.

Tickle your tongue with the little bottle that delivers big cola flavor. You can almost feel the bubbles!

• Does anyone else think these candies taste like coca-cola when you ...2 Answers
  • These candies taste great! One of my favorite gummies but did anyo...6 Answers
  • Very odd candy1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kahloah D.
Kahloah D.
Los Angeles, CA
I got hooked on these baby'sitting some kids over a summer. The kids were obsessed with these so their mom had tons of them around the house. I ate one and I realized they're obsession. It's got a hint of a cola flavor and a mixed gummy flavor with it. Kind of like the white gummy bear but not really? But I started buying them for myself sometimes. They're not that expensive so I don't mind buying them. And kids love them.
Gaby L.
Gaby L.
They're pretty good! I love my candies, and this is one I like! They're a bit hard to chew, but seeing that they're gummies, I shouldn't complain that much. The flavor is really nice, tastes exactly like cola! Overall, I recommend this product to people who like candy, children who like candy, and to anyone in general who enjoys candy.
Savanna P.
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
These are really good! It has the exact flavor of Coca Cola and I'm so in love. I do prefer the sour versions just because I love sour but I would still definitely repurchase these in the future. I would definitely recommend if Coke is one of your favorite soft drinks because these gummies definitely have the exact flavor down.
Eva L.
Eva L.
Durham, NC
Growing up in Germany, Cola was a no no (beer was strangely allowed - but that is another story). So instead of the real thing, we helped ourselves regularly to these little gummy candies that taste like the real thing and give you a sugar boost. Still brings back childhood memories when I eat them and still love them.
Stacy O.
Stacy O.
Santa Monica
My all time favorite since I was a kid. I try to avoid sweets as much as possible but I have a hard time resisting Happy Colas. I usually get them at CVS or Rite Aid and they are good bargain. I sometime even find them at the dollar stores. If I could only have one candy for the rest of my life - Happy Colas are it!
Liz J.
Liz J.
I have loved these since I was a child. My mom used to share them with me when we were in the car. I still love them just as much now! They taste amazing, just like I remember and are softer than many gummies I have tried. I think that despite the many types of candy I have tried, these will always be my favorite!
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
Decent price for the amount of candy you get, but who would want that many of these things?! Also they don't stay fresh long after opening. So I would only recommend if you know you really want mass amounts of these nostalgic things for a party or something and they're going to need to be stored again and again.
Shellie S.
Shellie S.
League City, TX
My son got these earlier this week and I was excited to try them when he offered one to me. Unfortunately, I didn't think they tasted like cola at all. They were almost off-putting and were far more chewy/hard than what I've come to expect out of Haribo. That being said, my son liked them well enough.
Heather S.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Haribo gummy candy and this cola flavor is no different. My husband can bring me home a bag of this after a long day and its better than roses! Its such a fun candy and reminds me of how special Haribo treats where as a kid. I would definitely recommend them as its my favorite gummy brand.
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
This was a great buy believe it or not. I got it for my sisters birthday and she loved it. She is constantly buying the smaller packs so I wanted to help out her little addiction. The price was on point for the other 5 pound bags of candy and I will probably get this for her again next year
Angelique A.
Angelique A.
Greenwood, IN
These candies taste great! One of my favorite gummies but did anyone notice that they have a strange smell??
Anitra C.
Anitra C.
Brampton, ON
Is there anywhere in or around the GTA that I can buy these in bulk?! LOL My whole family has come to enjoy these!
Briana O.
Briana O.
Alice, TX
Does anyone else think these candies taste like coca-cola when you leave it out and it gets flat? It tastes like flat soda to me...
Barbara D.