HARIBO Happy Cola Gummi Candy uploaded by Yumi Q.HARIBO Happy Cola Gummi Candy uploaded by Kim v.HARIBO Happy Cola Gummi Candy uploaded by Iris R.

BY HARIBO #32 in Gummy Candy

What exactly puts the “Happy” in HARIBO Happy Cola? Is it the little chewy bottle shape it comes in? Is it the cool cola taste? Is it the good times shared over Happy Cola with old friends, or the new ones you make every time you open a bag?

Whatever puts the “happy” in HARIBO Happy Cola, it is the classic everyone can agree on, kids and also grown-ups. You can tell just by the look on everyone’s faces: They’re always smiling.

Tickle your tongue with the little bottle that delivers big cola flavor. You can almost feel the bubbles!

• Does anyone else think these candies taste like coca-cola when yo...2 Answers
  • These candies taste great! One of my favorite gummies but did an...6 Answers
  • Very odd candy1 Answers
Buy on Target
Minah H.
They taste JUST like Cola! This candy brings back so many memories and was probably also the reason I had cavities as a kid. If you like the taste of soda, these definitely capture that taste. Haribo Cola is a classic candy flavor that everyone has to try!
Bailey N.
These gummies are so good. The cola taste is what makes it. I remember the first time I️ tried some of these and I went nuts because I had never tasted any gummy candy that was flavored like that before. Satisfying and addicting. Highly recommend.
Haley C.
Hamden , CT
I could honestly eat these all day!! They are full of deliciously accurate cola flavor!! Every time I go to the store I have to buy a bag! I highly recommend to others. It’s was a beautiful change from the original gummy bears, which I still love!
Danyel L.
Enola, PA
These candies are my favorite. I love everything from Haribo, but these little guys are amazing. They are tart and sweet and have such a unique taste. I didn’t like them when I was younger, but I’m making up for lost time now!!
Anna P.
These are my absolute favorite product that haricots makes. These are delicious and I love the flavor. Unlike other gummies they have, these are actually soft when you first open the package and not that hard to bite into.
Simay T.
houston
This is my favorite thing to eat since I was a little kid! I absolutely love this and it actually tastes better than coke! And you can eat it! I do not know how healthy it is but I am not going to stop eating these.
Kristen S.
When I was in Germany, I tried these and absolutely fell in love with them. I believe they have a unique flavor that only Haribo can achieve! I would recommend anyone to try them at least.
Kaitlynn B.
Midway Park, NC
These are my favorite and I usually put them in the freezer just wish they still sold them everywhere they are super hard to find so when I see them I usually buy a few packs. Love them.
Iris F.
Biloxi , MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my all time favorite gummy candies. I love the cola flavor. They are super chewy which means I can't eat too many without my jaw getting tired. The cola flavor is absolutely perfect.
Abri J.
Urbana, IL
Classic and always good!! Actually taste like cola. I usually find them at five below but I'm sure that you can get them anywhere. Usually about a dollar and we'll worth the value. I would eat them again for sure
Angelique A.
Greenwood, IN
These candies taste great! One of my favorite gummies but did anyone notice that they have a strange smell??
Anitra C.
Brampton, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Is there anywhere in or around the GTA that I can buy these in bulk?! LOL My whole family has come to enjoy these!
Briana O.
Alice, TX
Does anyone else think these candies taste like coca-cola when you leave it out and it gets flat? It tastes like flat soda to me...
Charl L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Do you prefer these or the fizzy ones?
Barbara D.