BY HARIBO #3 in Gummy Candy

The original gummi bears and HARIBO's number 1 in the five fruit flavors lemon, orange, pineapple, raspberry and strawberry.

• Haribo or Black Forest gummy bears?  Which are better?14 Answers
  • I love gummies, never tried this one before. Are these go...6 Answers
  • Are these actually better than normal gummy bears?10 Answers
HARIBO Gold Bears Gummi Candy
  • "I love gummy bears and these are my favorite gummy bears the flavors are so good and taste delicious " in 5 reviews
Char L.
Review for: Gold-Bears Of 12 more...
I always end up buying these tasty lil cuties for me and my students. As well as these are a classic brand and gummy. My students also enjoy them so much they throw the wrappers out when finished lol the store tries to get me for 50 cents which they do lol I end up getting as treat for myself sometimes but you can get them in bulk
Marissa L.
East Hanover
Gummy bears have always been my favorite snack and I strictly buy Haribo brand. They're perfectly priced and you definitely get your money's worth. They're delicious and fruity and I can't control myself when I'm eating them! My boyfriend and I usually have to buy our own individual bags because we don't like to share.
Lee R.
Colorado Springs, CO
I have been eating eating Haribo Gummi's since my 8th grade German class when we sold them for a fundraiser. I am now 60 years old! I was thrilled when I was stationed in Germany when I was in the army because I always had access to them. They had not yet arrived in the USA. I will always have Haribo's in my house!
Brooke G.
Wadena
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a classic movie theatre snack. Or just overall classic, reliable junk food. The flavors are great; flavorful enough to stand out compared to other gummy bear brands out there. And the gumminess is perfect; not too chewy where the bear gets stuck in your teeth, but not too firm where it feels like you’re chewing on an eraser.
Harmony R.
Philadelphia
I love these, a timeless classic. The only complaint I have is that they get a bit hard when they sit around, and tend to stick to each other even when you may not have opened the bag yet. I like how these are available in a ton of different sized bags.
Scottie S.
Ozark, AR
These little gummy bears are so good and I could eat them all day. They are not too sweet and the perfect chew. I like to put them in the fridge to make them a little hard. They aren't healthy which I don't like but I enjoy eating them still.
Kassie L.
Gunter, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Gold-Bears Original Of 6 more...
These little bears are so yummy. I only buy them every now and then because I will eat the whole bag the same day if I’m not careful. They have enough flavor that you can actually tell what the flavor is supposed to be. Pineapple is my favorite!
Kayla W.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My favorite gummy bears of all time. Every time i stop at the store, these are always a snack id have to pick up. These Haribo gummies don't taste as artificial as other brands Iv'e tasted, they taste like real fruit and they're shaped cute 😂
kailyn e.
covington
I love the Haribo Gummy bears. i enjoy the pina colada flavor better than any other flavor in the bag. its even better if you mix flavors as well. they are juicy and flavorful they fill your mouth with all kinds of juicy flavors.
Sarah L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yes I love these! They’re so good. They’re a more firm type gummi bear so if you like soft ones you won’t like these but the flavor is great! It doesn’t taste very artificial and the package has a good amount of them for cheap.
Olivia H.
Norcross , GA
What are your favorite flavors/color gummies?
Joy V.
Patterson, NY
How do you eat them? Random or by color?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Where are they sold?
Chantel M.
Portland, OR
What is your favor it color gummie bear? Mine is red.
diana r.
littlehampton
Favorite gummy bear flavor???