BY HARIBO #3 in Gummy Candy

The original gummi bears and HARIBO's number 1 in the five fruit flavors lemon, orange, pineapple, raspberry and strawberry.

• Haribo or Black Forest gummy bears?  Which are better?14 Answers
  • I love gummies, never tried this one before. Are these go...6 Answers
  • Are these actually better than normal gummy bears?10 Answers
HARIBO Gold Bears Gummi Candy
  • "I love gummy bears and these are my favorite gummy bears the flavors are so good and taste delicious " in 5 reviews
Kim &.
Williamsburg
These gummi bears are a delicious snack.  They have a nice variety of flavors in the pack.  They are soft and chewy-and the size is just big enough. I don't eat these all the time, but every once in a while I get them.  I have tried off brands, but they do not compare.  Get Haribo, they are the best.
Marissa L.
East Hanover
Gummy bears have always been my favorite snack and I strictly buy Haribo brand. They're perfectly priced and you definitely get your money's worth. They're delicious and fruity and I can't control myself when I'm eating them! My boyfriend and I usually have to buy our own individual bags because we don't like to share.
Brooke G.
Wadena
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a classic movie theatre snack. Or just overall classic, reliable junk food. The flavors are great; flavorful enough to stand out compared to other gummy bear brands out there. And the gumminess is perfect; not too chewy where the bear gets stuck in your teeth, but not too firm where it feels like you’re chewing on an eraser.
Yesenia D.
E Liverpool, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
These gummy bears have got to be the best gummi candy i have ever had. As a child I loved these and still to this day these are my favorite. I could eat them all the time. They are cheap and have the perfect taste just to get your taste buds at the right spot.
Kassie L.
Gunter, TX
Review for: Gold-Bears Original Of 6 more...
These little bears are so yummy. I only buy them every now and then because I will eat the whole bag the same day if I’m not careful. They have enough flavor that you can actually tell what the flavor is supposed to be. Pineapple is my favorite!
Kayla W.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My favorite gummy bears of all time. Every time i stop at the store, these are always a snack id have to pick up. These Haribo gummies don't taste as artificial as other brands Iv'e tasted, they taste like real fruit and they're shaped cute 😂
kailyn e.
covington
I love the Haribo Gummy bears. i enjoy the pina colada flavor better than any other flavor in the bag. its even better if you mix flavors as well. they are juicy and flavorful they fill your mouth with all kinds of juicy flavors.
Dianne Y.
Palm City
Purchased at: H-E-B
Review for: Gold-Bears Of 12 more...
Wow!!! Haribo gummies!! These are of the highest quality gummy candy ever made. We love them and my nieces love them! During the summer they’re great for going to the movies. Love love love these as a snack anytime of the day!
molly p.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Kroger
Review for: Gold-Bears Original Of 6 more...
There is no other gummy that even is close to comparing to Haribo . It is like eating homemade Mac n cheese and all the gummy bears are the kraft kind. No offense to craft but it’s just not the same , if you know you know.
Khayree N.
La Vergne, TN
Purchased at: Kroger
Review for: Gold-Bears Original Of 6 more...
Best flavor and consistency than any brand on the market! I love fruity gummies but this is by far my favorite! The flavors are bold and tastes and the gummies are soft and not rubbery like some of the cheaper brands!
Olivia H.
Norcross , GA
What are your favorite flavors/color gummies?
Joy V.
Patterson, NY
How do you eat them? Random or by color?
Chantel M.
Portland, OR
What is your favor it color gummie bear? Mine is red.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Where are they sold?
diana r.
littlehampton
Favorite gummy bear flavor???