BY HARIBO #3 in Gummy Candy

The original gummi bears and HARIBO's number 1 in the five fruit flavors lemon, orange, pineapple, raspberry and strawberry.

• How do you eat them? Random or by color?31 Answers
  • What are your favorite flavors/color gummies?50 Answers
  • Do you think these are the best gummy bears brand or are there be...11 Answers
HARIBO Gold Bears Gummi Candy
  • "I love gummy bears and these are my favorite gummy bears the flavors are so good and taste delicious " in 5 reviews
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
I've had my share of gummy bears in my life (they're my favorite candy,) and these take the cake. where to begin?

the fruit flavors are perfect and well balanced. no matter what flavor distribution i throw back, from one at a time to a whole handful, it always tastes great. great flavor balance.

consistency-wise they are on the firm side (which is a very good thing, nothin' worse than a soft/squishy gummy). the beeswax coating is the best way to keep them from sticking together as well, no powdery or filmy residue after you eat them. just your plain ol' mouth ready to eat more gold bears.

they have always been pretty fresh to me, as well. sometimes the 5 lb. HUGE bag can get a bit stale, but this only happens with the last few handfuls and even the stale ones are better than most other gummies.

finally, they have what i call a long betrayal period, meaning you can eat a large quantity of them before feeling sick of them. this could be seen as a vice for their obvious dental and dietary drawbacks, but I'm giving points for their lasting quality.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
These are BY FAR my favorite gummy bears! Want to know why? No cherry! I absolutely hate cherry flavored candy and most candy, when you see a red one, it is almost always cherry flavored. But not these! The red are RASPBERRY! And guess what, raspberry is my favorite flavor of candy! Not only are the red not cherry, the gummy bears have so much flavor and are super juicy. And they don't have a super artificial taste to them like a lot of gummies do. Most gummies have such a strong smell that it gives me a headache. These don't! There was a streak in college when my friend and I were obsessed with these and would eat bags at a time! Love them!
Cyndi H.
Benton, AR
There is absolutely no competition among gummy bears with Haribo Gold-Bears. I have always been a fan of the gummy bear, but many other brands have been a bit on the soft and mushy side. Not Haribo Gold! Each bear is just the right texture. Not so soft that you're absentmindedly just snacking on one after the other, but just firm enough to enjoy each of the various flavors for more than a minute's time! At roughly a dollar per bag, you get more than your money's worth with Haribo Gold-Bears. If you haven't tried them, go find a bag at almost any store and taste the difference!
Shelly L.
They are my favorite candies of allll time. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting. Thats a bad idea but thats how good they are. You can find it at almost all local pharmacy such as rite-aid, cvs, delis, Walgreens, DR, Walmart. They are as cheap as $1 a share size pack. I would always get a lot when they're on sale. I love it even more when you pop them in the fridge so they get a bit hard. Its like a hard candy , but soft over time. I gave it a 4stars because if I eat too much, it can gives me toothaches. Lol but they are delicious. My go-to munchies.
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Who doesn't love gummy bears? These are my all time favorite candy and I buy a bag everytime I go shopping! I have tryed other brands and these are just the best! I am partial to the white ones! (Pineaplle) they are so good! I am a 42 year young woman and have been eating these since childhood, they never get old and bring me back to childhood all the time. They just make me smile. Soft, chewy, juicy, fruity goodness all in a tiny little bear! I can't just eat one! Attached is last nights EMPTY bag!! :-)
Megan B.
Haribo gummy bears are absolutely delicious. They contain quite a selection of flavors that do not taste artificial or unnecessarily sweet. They are a perfect texture and easy to chew. I have found that people of all ages love them, but they are particularly amazing for small children. I buy the mini gummy bear packs as rewards for my dance students. These packs have a good amount of bears in them and they appear to be randomly sorted so that there is not more of one flavor than another.
Jamie Rose S.
I have been eating Haribo brand gummy bears since I was a kid and they still have the same great taste as I remember. Although I don't eat these as often as I use, I occasionally will buy a bag for my little sister and of course end up sharing them. They have a great array of flavors and are reasonably priced for the amount you get in the bag. I highly recommend this brand of gummy bears because they are really good and I haven't found a comparable alternative yet!
Tuyen B.
These are my favorite gummy bears ever! I grab these whenever I'm in Winco or Target. There's just something about these that are so good! I just can't pinpoint. You just have to taste them yourself. But when I first tried these, I found that the color selection was a bit interesting, since I'm use to the red being a flavor like strawberry and the green being apple, but the red is actually raspberry and the green is strawberry. Pretty cool!
Leslie K.
Lake Milton, OH
The flavors are devine. And I thought that such a flavor Haribo offers, there HAS to be a reason why their gummies are a challenge to chew. Although, Yes, I do kmow they aren't like fruit snacks. I just wish there was a bit of firm smack back. Not smack in your lip. I went as far as to make certain I read the expiry date on my next purchase. Which really didn't matter. I wish that there wasn't such a toughness to this candy.
Dani C.
I have always been a huge gummy bear fan since my sophomore year of high school, and I hear people talk about hairdo dummies, of course they are a popular brand, but not my cup of tea. When I want something gummy I expect to be soft and chewy maybe mildly hard, but these were tiny little bears that were harder to chew in my opinion and it didn't matter what store I bought them from, a packet of these are typically like that.
Olivia H.
Virginia Bch, VA
What are your favorite flavors/color gummies?
Joy V.
Patterson, NY
How do you eat them? Random or by color?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Where are they sold?
Chantel M.
Portland, OR
What is your favor it color gummie bear? Mine is red.
diana r.
littlehampton
Favorite gummy bear flavor???