BY HARIBO #4 in Gummy Candy

The original gummi bears and HARIBO's number 1 in the five fruit flavors lemon, orange, pineapple, raspberry and strawberry.

• Haribo or Black Forest gummy bears?  Which are better?14 Answers
  • I love gummies, never tried this one before. Are these go...7 Answers
  • Are these actually better than normal gummy bears?10 Answers
HARIBO Gold Bears Gummi Candy
  • "I love gummy bears and these are my favorite gummy bears the flavors are so good and taste delicious " in 5 reviews
SABRINA M.
Hollywood
Haribo makes the best gummy candy, hands down. The Gold Bears are the classic and really can't be topped (well, except for the clear ones that I give to my wife).With over 50 individual packs, this is a great tub of bears. Perfect for sharing, especially with coworkers because gummy candy isn't really something you can just put in a bowl out on your desk and let people put their grubby little mitts into.This is a pretty good value for how many packs you get. My family and office both love when I pick up one of these tubs. Be a hero in your life and get some now!
Marissa L.
East Hanover
Gummy bears have always been my favorite snack and I strictly buy Haribo brand. They're perfectly priced and you definitely get your money's worth. They're delicious and fruity and I can't control myself when I'm eating them! My boyfriend and I usually have to buy our own individual bags because we don't like to share.
Kendra C.
Voorhees Township
Review for: Gold-Bears Original Of 6 more...
My favorite gummy candy since I was a kid.  Now my kids love eating them too.  I eat atleast 1 bag a week.  It's my one sweet treat I always allow and is affordable.  The flavors are delicious and tastes like real fruit juice and not just fake chemical ingredients.
Jacque D.
Chandler, AZ
I keep a bag of these in my purse just in case I need to reward my children for behaving! They are chewy so they only get a couple and they enjoy them for a while. My kids like to bite in layers lol the ears head body and then feet. It’s nice when you want some quiet time!
Michelle I.
Brownsville, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Gold-Bears Original Of 6 more...
They have a good flavor but it’s TOO chewy! They’re cheap though! Hopefully they start making these softer! I though they were hard because I had braces but I took them off and they’re still hard!! I wouldn’t recommend this to you if you get annoyed by chewing too much.
Ariana G.
Mobile
These are great gummies for an on the go snack or even rewards for kids good behavior. However its not he best candy to binge eat cause the sweetness can make u sick. #gummies #haribo #amazing i would totally recommend to others. HARIBO Gold Bears Gummi Candy
Jetil W.
Review for: Gold-Bears Original Of 6 more...
HARIBO Gold Bears Gummi Candy are the BEST gummy bears! They don’t taste super artificial compared to American brands. I eat these gummy bears quite often and they never disappoint. The flavor of each one is always great. Definitely worthy of another buy!
Liz G.
Williamsport
A true classic. Great as a snack or even a boozy snack with your alcohol of choice. These have been around forever and I believe will always be a crowd favorite. Only thing I dont like is the "flavors" dont really taste different but that doesnt bug me much.
jessica C.
Fort Lauderdale
This candy is such a classic! The gummy flavors are so true to their kind. My favorite are the red and orange colors. This candy comes in different size bags and you can get it at most convenient stores! It’s totally worth the buy and not expensively all
Izzy S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Gold-Bears Of 12 more...
Best gummy bear brand ever. These are different from other gummies that ive tried in the past. Others have this weird texure on them and these are super smooth and dense. I really love to chew on these and they taste great! Whats not to love about these
Olivia H.
Norcross , GA
What are your favorite flavors/color gummies?
Joy V.
Patterson, NY
How do you eat them? Random or by color?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Where are they sold?
Chantel M.
Portland, OR
What is your favor it color gummie bear? Mine is red.
diana r.
littlehampton
Favorite gummy bear flavor???

Target