BY HARIBO #3 in Gummy Candy

The original gummi bears and HARIBO's number 1 in the five fruit flavors lemon, orange, pineapple, raspberry and strawberry.

• Haribo or Black Forest gummy bears?  Which are better?14 Answers
  • I love gummies, never tried this one before. Are these go...6 Answers
  • Are these actually better than normal gummy bears?10 Answers
HARIBO Gold Bears Gummi Candy
  • "I love gummy bears and these are my favorite gummy bears the flavors are so good and taste delicious " in 5 reviews
Char L.
Review for: Gold-Bears Of 12 more...
I always end up buying these tasty lil cuties for me and my students. As well as these are a classic brand and gummy. My students also enjoy them so much they throw the wrappers out when finished lol the store tries to get me for 50 cents which they do lol I end up getting as treat for myself sometimes but you can get them in bulk
Lee R.
Colorado Springs, CO
I have been eating eating Haribo Gummi's since my 8th grade German class when we sold them for a fundraiser. I am now 60 years old! I was thrilled when I was stationed in Germany when I was in the army because I always had access to them. They had not yet arrived in the USA. I will always have Haribo's in my house!
Sarah C.
Bellevue, NE
Purchased at: Target
These are my all time favorite gummy bears. I have to be really careful not to eat the whole bag in one sitting. They are delightfully bouncy and chewy and, wait for it, gummy! The flavors taste natural and super yummy. I love them. I wish I had some now.
Harmony R.
Philadelphia
I love these, a timeless classic. The only complaint I have is that they get a bit hard when they sit around, and tend to stick to each other even when you may not have opened the bag yet. I like how these are available in a ton of different sized bags.
Scottie S.
Ozark, AR
These little gummy bears are so good and I could eat them all day. They are not too sweet and the perfect chew. I like to put them in the fridge to make them a little hard. They aren't healthy which I don't like but I enjoy eating them still.
kailyn e.
covington
I love the Haribo Gummy bears. i enjoy the pina colada flavor better than any other flavor in the bag. its even better if you mix flavors as well. they are juicy and flavorful they fill your mouth with all kinds of juicy flavors.
Sarah L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yes I love these! They’re so good. They’re a more firm type gummi bear so if you like soft ones you won’t like these but the flavor is great! It doesn’t taste very artificial and the package has a good amount of them for cheap.
Michelle W.
Purchased at: Target
These are my favorite gummi bear flavors ever. When you get the true German ones are ever better. They are great as a quick snack or as the entire bag. I could never get sick of these. I may have had the three pound bag before.
molly p.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Kroger
Review for: Gold-Bears Original Of 6 more...
There is no other gummy that even is close to comparing to Haribo . It is like eating homemade Mac n cheese and all the gummy bears are the kraft kind. No offense to craft but it’s just not the same , if you know you know.
Tiffany M.
Milwaukee
Purchased at: Walmart
These bears are one of a kind. The other gummy bears on the market are just not the same. These are super flavorful and soft and a treat for any person of any age. I love the variety and most places carry them too!
Olivia H.
Norcross , GA
What are your favorite flavors/color gummies?
Joy V.
Patterson, NY
How do you eat them? Random or by color?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Where are they sold?
Chantel M.
Portland, OR
What is your favor it color gummie bear? Mine is red.
diana r.
littlehampton
Favorite gummy bear flavor???