Haribo Gold-Bears Cherry Gummi Candy uploaded by Karen W.Haribo Gold-Bears Cherry Gummi Candy uploaded by Megan D.Haribo Gold-Bears Cherry Gummi Candy uploaded by Stacy S.

BY HARIBO

4 oz Haribo Chewy And Gummy Candy

Jacqueline C.
This is my all time favorite candy! It is so good and I was happy with how fresh it was. Usually when you get it in a candy store, it is stale and hard. This bag was fresh and soft and smells and tastes perfect!
Kiarisol R.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love this bag and the Christmas ones that come with only green and red gummies. I will literally eat a bag until I get sick and then I still keep eating them hahahahaha
Emily S.
Very nice flavor. However very chewy. If you like chewy these are for you. But they hurt my teeth after a few gummies. So, I dont see them coming back in my cart any time soon.
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV
Haribo Gold Bears are delicious. They cherry is my favorite flavor. The bear shape gummies are cute. I think they definitely taste better than brands. To me they seem to be made with quality ingredients. The commercials for these are so funny, which I think it is why their selling really well in my area. Definitely would recommend.
Trista H.
Sylmar, CA
I just tried these recently as I was looking for gummies to satisfy my sweet tooth. I don't know if it was the bag I got or what, but these were awful. They had almost no cherry flavor, they tasted more like plastic. I might give them another try, hopefully I just had a bad bag.
Kylee J.
kitts hill, OH
You guyssss! Anything from Haribo is my favorite thing ever, but THESE!! If you haven't tried them yet you're missing out. Let me just tell you that they are one of my favorite candies EVERRRR!!! Literally would recommend to everyone!!!:)
-Human- A.
Haribo is an amazing company producing the best candies. What's also amazing? These cherry  haribo gummys! I often eat them a lot just because the flavor is so good. They're really amazing! They're very soft. I would but them again since they're great quiality.
Carrie Y.
Just my favorite brand of gummy bears. Honestly don't know any other brand of gummy bears than Haribo. These are just the right amount of chewy for me, so I always like to buy these and put them on ice cream. I like to munch on a few every now and then.
Alysia S.
San Juan Capo, CA
I don't know if it's just me but I rated a 4 because they are really hard to chew. I almost gave it a 3. They have good flavor but not teeth friendly. Price is reasonable. I only buy them if I'm craving gummy bears and there's no other options. So pretty much no.
Jennifer S.
Jackson, MO
Seriously, what's not to love about these yummy lil beads? They are soft and chewy. They have a great flavor and yes, addicting.
They are a little more expensive than some others out there, but it's nothing when you compare it to the quality of the product.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
Has anyone ever had the green apple limited edition?
Victoria F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are these authentic tasting???