Haribo Gold-Bears Cherry Gummi Candy uploaded by Karen W.Haribo Gold-Bears Cherry Gummi Candy uploaded by Megan D.Haribo Gold-Bears Cherry Gummi Candy uploaded by Stacy S.

BY HARIBO

4 oz Haribo Chewy And Gummy Candy

Giovanni E.
Solid gummy candy. I swear to god the European versions are better and I always have my UK friends send me some. I think they use better fruit flavorings and cane syrup. The american version isn't too bad but I am expecting a quality drop when they open an american factory.
Carrie Y.
Just my favorite brand of gummy bears. Honestly don't know any other brand of gummy bears than Haribo. These are just the right amount of chewy for me, so I always like to buy these and put them on ice cream. I like to munch on a few every now and then.
Kiarisol R.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love this bag and the Christmas ones that come with only green and red gummies. I will literally eat a bag until I get sick and then I still keep eating them hahahahaha
Kevlar B L.
Haribo is the best brand of gummy bears! Both the cherry and black cherry flavors are super tasty, fruity, and taste exactly how you expect. The gummy is medium firmness so they are still chewy, not just dissolve like cheaper brands.
Christie C.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great when you want something sweet but don't want to completely blow your calorie count for the day. These are great onto of donuts for kids, great to add to liquor for adult beverage. Great added to cherry coke, and rum...
melanie q.
the best cherry gummy, it never gets old, it tastes exactly how it looks amazing, so juicy and chewy and the flavor never gets old it literally waters in your mouth you must try, i definitely recommend you wont regret it !! and its a decent price as well
Dallas T.
Las Vegas
I love these cherry gummies. They have a great long lasting flavor. The bag comes pretty full and is a great treat to have. I bought mine at my local target store and would definitely buy it again! Recommend to anyone!!
Shelby V.
Amelia
My husband loves the cherry ones. Believe it or not they are really hard to find where we live. If I see them I make sure to grab a few bags, because he will eat a whole bag in one sitting lol. You should try them.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I love these gummy candies. I've ate them for years. I use to get them at the candy store as a kid & then discovered the packages of them. They are pretty cheap and taste amazing
Kaitlin W.
Stockbridge , GA
I can't get enough of these. I have to hide them because they are so good. They have a great cherry flavor and are the best I can find. I eat them all the them. I definitely recommend them if you love cherries.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
Has anyone ever had the green apple limited edition?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are these authentic tasting???