Haribo Gold-Bears Apple Gummi Candy uploaded by Ieesha H.Haribo Gold-Bears Apple Gummi Candy uploaded by Lupe B.

BY HARIBO

4 oz Haribo Chewy And Gummy Candy

Tiffany D.
Stone Mtn, GA
I love anything apple and I love anything gummy . I enjoy all haribo gummies honestly and they are so inexpensive so they are perfect
Aceine S.
Newport News, VA
Love the green apple Haribo gummie bears. They are so delicious! I purchase every time I go to 5 below, they usually have 5 for $5.
Latasha E.
Knightdale, NC
These are so cute all the way to the theme songs and the cute little commercial this is a candy my grandparents loved and so do i.
talia c.
These are found at my dollar store!! They are very tasteful. I love these. Cant think of any other gunmy bears other than these.
Sarah H.
GEORGETOWN, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yummy gummy candy! Haring brand will never get old. I enjoy them, and my kids do as well! They are very reasonably priced as well
Amy D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This product was a special edition at the store I shopped at. I bought one and loved it. Those I shared with loved it as well.
Kayleigh R.
Parma
We love the limited edition apple gummy bears! We can't put the bag down once it's open! The perfect combo of sweet and chewy!
Claudia H.
Highland, CA
By far my favorite flavor gummy bears! They don't taste like plastic they taste like apples! Will buy again! Very affordable!
Brenna M.
Laurel, MD
These are sooooo good! I love green apple, and it TASTE just like green apple! Not to mention they are super soft and chewy!!
leonor g.
Long Beach, CA
Theyre so tasty...apple flavor is the best...i eat them since i can remember...put them i. Freezer and the taste is awesome
Charl L.